Tampa Doll

C’ville February 2014 Tote

Hello :waving Everyone, it is that happy time of the month.

Let me first say Happy Birthday :birthday , Happy Anniversary, Happy Valentine’s Day :valday and  finally Happy President’s Day, and let’s not forget everyone who has gotten or will get engaged, best wishes to you all.

Bet you all thought it was going to be purple.  Nope I decided to make it with the other colors associated with February, red, white and pink. 

The tote is pink with red handles, sides and outline.  All made with Peaches and Cream.  The pocket is red with pink lettering and a red flower.

Valentines Day :vheart  is the big holiday in February, even though we do have President’s Day, which combines Lincoln’s and Washington’s Birthday.

February reminds me of the last of the winter storms :2snow and soon spring will be here.

My Mom always made sure we had a heart :vheart  next to our breakfast plate and some candy for later.

For Washington’s Birthday, it was candy cherries.

Valentine’s Day is also a day, where some get engaged and some get married.

We always said that if your wedding anniversary was Valentine’s Day, you never ran out of ideas for gifts.

So everyone meet February Hearts  tote #95.

More pictures By the way, I have 3 one pounders inside this bag.

post-105-0-20085300-1391003385_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hi, Mary Jo!  

Am I the very first to post on this?  Unless someone with faster fingers gets to it first, huh?  This is gorgeous!  You've outdone yourself again!!

Very pretty Mary Jo.  You sure know how to spoil the newest "Bag/Tote Lady".

Will be waiting for clues as usual.  I never seem to guess right anymore.  LOL

I must say I thought pink and red for Valentine's.  It is beautiful.  Bright and cheerful with all this cold weather.

It's beautiful, always loved those colors together. You always make me remember good things from N.J. with lots of the same memories. 

Edited by sarisue

Gorgeous as usual!  Wouldn't expect any less from you Mary Jo!  The colors are beautiful together!  Love Valentine's Day...when my Dad was living I always had to go buy a big box of chocolates in a heart shaped box for him to give to my Mom.  He was homebound so couldn't get out and I was always happy to do that for him.  My Mom always made such a big deal of it, like he picked it out himself.  It used to make them both so happy.  Then they discovered Fannie May!  After that the old heart shaped boxes of store bought chocolate just wouldn't do! 

What a beautiful tote!!!   l love the colors! 

My birthday is on the 9th if this month. (It's the "29" in my user name)    My mother's birthday was on the 12th and my sister's is on the 4th.

February was most definitely one busy month for our family.

Very beautiful yet again!! Love these colors together. Not sure what we're doing for v-day this year. Maybe I'll get surprised. My DH loves to spoil me! Happy February everyone!!

Be still my heart.....It's a lovely bag....Ooooo someone is going to be very EXCITED to receive this tote...Can't wait to WELCOME her to the club and hope she enjoys hers as much as I'm enjoying mine....My 5th daughter was born on Presidents day 2003...And she'll turn 11 on President's day..I thought that was COOL....And her name is Valerie Rose, that was as "valentiney" as I could get....I told my husband this year to put a halt on the flowers,bear and card....I want a hanging shelf for my plants for valentines day....So we shall see if he listens to my request or not...I've told the girls (even adult daughter's) to remind him of my hanging shelf.....I soooo want to use the bar to my island for something other than a plant shelf....

February was most definitely one busy month for our family.

November is ours.....It starts with our anniversary on the 2nd,2nd dd's birthday on the 12th and 3rd dd's birthday on the 18th....Not to meantion our nephew's birthdays on the 7th and the 16th..And Brother in law's birthday is also on the 7th....From the last week in October to the mid of November I'm sooo OVER cake....lol

Soooooo pretty! Someone is going to be very happy with such a pretty bag. February is my parents anniversary and I have a brother and son-in-law celebrating birthdays.

So pretty...reminds me of strawberry chocolates (even though there isn't any brown).  :manyheart   Someone is going to be an extremely lucky person!!!

As always it is a Gorgeous Bag. 

Valentines day will be just a typical day for me this year. Kinda depressiing but hey at least i wont be disappointed lol.  Cant wait for the clues

Another beautiful bag. The colors are beautiful together. We have several birthday this month throughout the family. But the most exciting one is going to be are first great grandchild.