Winter hat on Emily on "Bones" Blackout in Blizzard dated 3/16/11

harrism

Emily was wearing a winter hat that I would like to get the patter if I could. They were in the elevator Trying to move the stadium seats.Does anyone know how I can go about getting the pattern.

Looking forward to hearing from someone?

Oh GREAT!  Now I have to go watch an episode of Bones... Sheesh...

:rofl

If you knew how much fun my daughter and I have watching this show, you'd see right away that it won't be a burden at all... :wink

I will have to re-watch the episode, I do remember it, we've watched all of them that are on Netflix and need to watch the ones that are on Hulu-plus when we have time so we can be caught up... If I can figure out what pattern might have been used on the hat, I'll let you know!!  

I watch it everyday since I don't work anymore.I have gotten hooked on the show. It's funny though that I have seen this episode before and didn't think anything of itbut when I saw it today I thought it was a very nice design.It might even be knitted, not sure. Thank you for all of your help.

Ooh, I just saw that episode too. Now I will have to search for it in my dvds, just to see it again. It is amazing how many crocheted or knitted items are on shows, either as background props or wearing apparel.

LI Roe

Arielle and I checked out the hat today - it definitely looks knitted to me... and this is a stitch that closely resembles the one on her hat.  I haven't checked out the Ravelry link up there ^^^ yet, but I'd bet it's right on... ;)

http://www.knitting-bee.com/knitting-pattern-treasury/cable-knitting-patterns/honeycomb-knitting-stitch-pattern

You nailed it! The ravelry posting even has a picture of Bones. Kudos

Oh- I love the program. Love all her earrings too.

Are you referring to the knit cable stitch hat Bones wears? If so, a Ravelry member has a similar pattern. 

Archived