Amy

The Athlete's Lounge

I did not get much done today at all. Granted, I was logged in to work part of the day, but I could have worked on my entry during breaks and I was just reading instead. :-/ But I did pick up the black yesterday so I'll be able to continue onto the orbiter once I finish this booster rocket section. Which I might actually finish tonight in spite of being lazy about it today! :D

I'm really not sure if I'm going to finish by the end of the games. I picked this because I really wanted to make myself focus on it and get it done, but I may have bitten off more than I can chew as far as finishing in two weeks. We're almost halfway through already and I'm not nearly halfway done with this! :-/

I'm almost finished with the baby blanket I had to get done. Only 2 more flowers to sew on! And then I can start on my Olympics project...

• Like 1

OK, so I'm worried I won't get my afghan done in time! I have 4 panels left to do and my wrists and thumbs are killing me today! I haven't been able to work all day and I was counting on it! :( And then, I'm frustrated with this website because I couldn't upload my pic of my one panel I did do. :( Argh. Not my day.

Working on sleeve one of doll coat.  Made one the way pattern set out, didn't like, so I'm redesigning it.  Hope to have sleeves done today so I can work on collar and finishing items soon.

So I've barely worked on my throw. Depending on how much I get done during the trip up to MA tomorrow, I might back myself out of this little shindig. :(

I haven't worked on my afghan in days....Our neice tried to commit suicide..Thank goodness a lady was at the river at the right time..She took her to the mental hospital and the hospital moved her...I've been sooo upset I couldn't crochet....Might try my hand at it since I'm feeling a bit better...I'll take the honorable mention...I'm still at row 8...I'll be sooo glad when I'm at my mom's next week for a few weeks...Just wanted to check in and LOVE the pics I've seen...HUGS HUGS HUGS

I'm in the same boat...Just do what you can as you can...It's all for fun anyway...HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS......Is the trip a pleasure trip?...

So I've barely worked on my throw. Depending on how much I get done during the trip up to MA tomorrow, I might back myself out of this little shindig. :(

I haven't worked on my vest much the last few days either, and I really need to get my rear in gear!

:hug lil_mama - that is a very scary situation!  I'll be sending positive energy and some prayers...

:hug kiwikitti - if I'm remembering correctly (we're in the stashbusting CAL together) you and your family are going to visit family, is that right?  Be careful on the roads, and don't stress over your throw - you'll get it done!!  :D

:hug Bailey4 - I can't wait to see how it turns out!!

Okay, off to do some more laundry.  I have a bunch more stuff to do before I finish this to-do list!!  :lol

Whoo Hooo!

I am back on Crochetville from my home computer!

Whatever you did Amy - Thank You!!!!!!

Will post pictures of the completed doily soon.

• Like 1

:hug Gingerbread Girl

:yay

I can't wait to see it all spread out in all of its doily greatness... what an accomplishment!!

OK, so I am able to crochet again! I did some exercises and pushed on some pressure points, and my pain is gone for the most part! I have to remind myself to hold my hook and work looser from time to time, but yay! Here's one panel and I'm almost done with the 2nd. If I did half a panel a day, I'll get it done in time! Totally doable! :)

post-70321-0-83831300-1392669800_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Okay - my progress... :wink

I have finally finished the last ROUND of the vest.  I am now up to the ROWS section.  I have translated and diagrammed the first nine rows so I should be able to hit the ground running tomorrow!  :lol  By "translated" I mean I have read through the pattern and deciphered it into my own "code" - it's already pretty much in English so I don't have to actually TRANSLATE it, although there are a few spots where there is a Danish word here or there... keeps it interesting!   :applause

I did take a photo :photo  of where I've gotten to thus far, and *hopefully* tomorrow I'll have time to get that uploaded for you to see.

:tup

We got more  :flake  :flake  :flake  this evening, so there is a possibility school might be delayed in the morning... we'll see.  For now, I need to get some shut-eye,  :sleep  or I'm not going to like myself in the morning... :rofl

Finally got the arms finished on the doll coat last night and started the trim.  I pinned the buttons and should get the buttons sewn on and the button holes finished today.  Then its on to the collar!!!

So many great projects going on here.  I can't wait to see all the finished pictures.

Edited by Bailey4

Between doctor's appointments and struggling with my daughter (had a 4-day weekend to top it off), I finally got caught up to where I'm supposed to be on my afghan last night. I'm hoping to have it finished before Saturday, but I'm not going to hold my breath...lol!

Progress report...

It looks as though I will have to hook my fingers off to get this project completed in time.  I'm not exactly sure how that will work out for future projects, not having any fingers, but I'm giving it my best shot anyway!!  'Cause that's how I roll... living life on the edge... :rofl

post-25611-0-64599000-1392829205_thumb.jpg

This is what the vest looks like after the final ROUND is finished...

post-25611-0-86152100-1392829245_thumb.jpg

And here is how it looks at the moment, with the first four ROWS done...

I believe I have 13 more rows to do and then the back panel, get everything connected, add some buttons... etc etc.  Should be interesting to see how this comes together... :wink

Great work!!!  Love the colors.

Progress report...

It looks as though I will have to hook my fingers off to get this project completed in time.  I'm not exactly sure how that will work out for future projects, not having any fingers, but I'm giving it my best shot anyway!!  'Cause that's how I roll... living life on the edge... :rofl

attachicon.gifFlower power vest WIP 3.jpg

This is what the vest looks like after the final ROUND is finished...

attachicon.gifFlower power vest WIP 4.jpg

And here is how it looks at the moment, with the first four ROWS done...

I believe I have 13 more rows to do and then the back panel, get everything connected, add some buttons... etc etc.  Should be interesting to see how this comes together... :wink

I'm finished with the doll's coat.  Hope to get pictures soon, but I even finished the muff to go with it while watching the games last night!!!!

• Like 1