WittyKnits

Have you met Nancy yet?

I would like to introduce you to a new line of yarn from Ice - "Nancy'.

With a single skein you can make a totally unique hat - including the pom pom.

I have personally used this yarn and love the results. There are no patterns available but if you use your favorite slouchy hat pattern and your imagination you will have a wonderful one-of-a-kind hat.

http://wittyknits.yarnshopping.com/nancy-hat

Colors vary depending on availability.

Sold only in packages of 3. (I plan to offer some in my Etsy store when I can afford to stock it).

Beth

I'm actually having a lot of trouble finding one online (its that new). I'll make one myself as soon as I'm done with the knit one i'm working on. I guess I should make a pattern available too :) I will need a few days.

Beth

I'll be looking forward to seeing your hats, both crochet and knit.

My question about the pompom is how sturdy the pompom itself is. I'm interested because I am not at all sure I can make a pompom that will stand up to a lot of wear and tear, so a ready made pompom seems like a good idea, but it would need to be pretty sturdy.

Is the yarn and pompom washable/dryable?  

I'd definitely hand wash cold/dry flat with this yarn. Fiber Content :10% Wool40% Acrylic35% Micro Polyamide15% Polyester.  The pom pom feels like its made with the fluffy "fake fur" and the fibers are pretty well intact. 

I'm about 2/3 done the knit hat (loving how its coming out) then I'll work on a crochet one. Honestly - I will be picking a very basic slouchy hat pattern and just let the yarn "do the work" :) I love when its that easy haha.

Because I don't know any other way to upload pictures and I wanted you to see the pom pom I just made my profile pic one of it on the hat I'm currently working on.

Have a great night!

Beth

I like those "fur" pompoms, kind of a different look from the yarn pompoms.  

to post a photo within a post, click on "more reply options" below the reply box.  then you will see a big paper clip and "attach files" and a "choose files" box.  pretty self explanatory from there (it has to be pretty simple, or I would never be able to do it lol!)  

• Like 1

I like those "fur" pompoms, kind of a different look from the yarn pompoms.  

to post a photo within a post, click on "more reply options" below the reply box.  then you will see a big paper clip and "attach files" and a "choose files" box.  pretty self explanatory from there (it has to be pretty simple, or I would never be able to do it lol!)  

Ahhh!!!! You are my hero Magic Crochet Fan! Thank you SO MUCH! Here is the full size picture too LOL!post-70086-0-62557700-1390172949_thumb.jpg