Go Team Colors Baby Blanket

AngelRoseLite

I love combining dark brown with different colors, especially with turquoise.  This pattern worked up very quickly and looks more difficult than it actually was.  I added my own doubled edging.  That way, each side's edging matches the dominant color.  If you give it a try, take a look at the photo tutorial.  It really helps.  I hope you like it :)

post-44469-0-74634000-1389660817_thumb.jpg

post-44469-0-51385300-1389660823_thumb.jpg

post-44469-0-85479700-1389660827_thumb.jpg

post-44469-0-60353500-1389660833_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing this picture and the link to the pattern! I have a nephew I haven't made anything for yet, though his older brother and sister each have a blanket from me. I've been thinking about it lately and feeling bad but I just haven't been inspired by anything. Until now!

You always share the best patterns.  :hug

Thank you for sharing this picture and the link to the pattern! I have a nephew I haven't made anything for yet, though his older brother and sister each have a blanket from me. I've been thinking about it lately and feeling bad but I just haven't been inspired by anything. Until now!

You always share the best patterns.  :hug

I'm glad to have helped!  It really is a great pattern, and it's free, which makes it even better.  Enjoy making yours.  Pictures, please :hug

I love combining dark brown with different colors, especially with turquoise.  This pattern worked up very quickly and looks more difficult than it actually was.  I added my own doubled edging.  That way, each side's edging matches the dominant color.  If you give it a try, take a look at the photo tutorial.  It really helps.  I hope you like it :)

I like how you did your edging, would you be willing to share your pattern for the edging?  The afghan is gorgeous, love the colors!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived