darski

The Hatbox CAL

:sun

:mug ~ Good Morning ................

Hope all is well with everyone this bright and early morning!

I'm off to my moms again today.... super windy out... so if I can drive with the wind I'll save on gas... LOL>>LOL

I had a good day with my mom yesterday... we exercised... I got her all set up on Pinterest....showed her how to turn her phone into a 'hot spot' so she can surf the net with her tablet .. Anywhere.... crocheted a bit and then home to see my beautiful boys!

Today I'm taking more crocheting over and am going to teach my mom how to make a ruffle scarf from sashay yarn. :hook

you all have a fabulous day!!!!

:heart

:mug

:night .:: Evening everyone...................

hope everything is good with you all.  Its been a bit on the busy side around here!

Here is a hat I made a dear friend who just went through surgery for breast cancer!

post-18634-0-38725700-1390189480_thumb.jpg

This is a hat I made for the photographer that took my sons Senior pics.  Its for her youngest.

post-18634-0-00757600-1390189588_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I love those Tam. 

I have been making chemo caps this week and I like that pink one for head coverage .

I just sent out 3 boxes of hats but I'm not sure I have any pics for this week... oops, my bad.  It's not like I didn't make any hats :wlol

:sun

:mug ~ Good morning friends......

Got a load of laundry going.....boys are still sleeping (bums....lol) so I won't do any chores that make noise till they get up! Looks like I'll crochet.....:hook

I'm going to finish up this tote I made for my iPad ...then I have two more slouchy hats to make for an order I have!

Thanks for the compliment darski....I love these hats!

Okay.....have my coffee and my hook and my yarn!

I'll be around!

Have a great day everyone!!

????

Managed to get some hats and my camera together. :wlol

post-4896-0-27655300-1390234655_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-74733100-1390234652_thumb.jpg

This is a resized Divine hat for a chemo patient with a smaller head

post-4896-0-04097700-1390234657_thumb.jpg

Post and Pics Monday survived again. :rofl

Edited by darski
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifhb09.jpgattachicon.gifhb08.jpg

attachicon.gifsm-divine.jpg

????Love... Love... Love????

Those are so pretty!

:night .:: Evening everyone...................

hope everything is good with you all.  Its been a bit on the busy side around here!

Here is a hat I made a dear friend who just went through surgery for breast cancer!

attachicon.gifPinkSlouchyHat.jpg

This is a hat I made for the photographer that took my sons Senior pics.  Its for her youngest.

attachicon.gifBrightLeapingStripes.jpg

I love them both. The pink one is so pretty.

attachicon.gifhb09.jpgattachicon.gifhb08.jpg

attachicon.gifsm-divine.jpg

Such nice hats.

☕~ Hi Ho everyone ......

Just poppin' in to say :hi HI! ????

Have a great day!

????

Hello all

Hope your all staying warm. This is great crochet weather. Started a hat few days ago. Not really sure who it would fit, as I made up the pattern myself. Never thought I'd be able to do that. So happy. Was going for adult, but I didn't make the crown big enough. My back and neck has been hurting for a few days now. So haven't crocheted in a few days. Also been throwing up a little. Hope I feel better enough today to crochet.

post-51725-0-94157100-1390595642_thumb.jpg

Edited by krazycrocheter

post-18634-0-27510700-1390653780_thumb.jpg

????

I did makea hat this week. It is just 180miles from where I am at the moment lol. I am visiting some of my kids and one grandson. Had a fun time with the kids lat nigt playing dominion..some kind of card game lol

Finished my hat. 12Yr old cousin layed claim to it. It wasnt really made for her size so I made it longer. Made it to long. She has to stretch it to its limit to wear it. Need to work on size. Dad requested a tight stitch one. This one is open stitch.

I have been somewhat scattered this last week.  Can't seem to focus on anything but Civ III .  I did make some hats (of course) and a neat headband for my friend who hates hats :eek but needs warm ears :wlol

post-4896-0-70964500-1390836875_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-44653100-1390836877_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-91620200-1390836878_thumb.jpg

The green hats were made form what was left of a MM surprise yarn pkg.  I used the rest of it on a shawl I sent off last week.

• Like 1

Oooh Darski. That teal hat is gorgeous!! Is there a pattern link??

Edited by babypoohsmom

No, they were all just 'wing it' hats this week.  They do look good though; will be nice for future recipients. :manyheart

Well, nicely done for a "wing it" hat. That stitch makes the hat look so elegant. I have never seen that before or heard of it. I enlarged the picture and think I have the idea. Maybe I will try it!!

The stitch is the wrong side of the crunch st: sc/dc with dc into sc and sc into dc on next row.  I like it but don't remember it often enough :wlol

Just finished this hat.  I made it for a girl in my son's class for her birthday party  tomorrow evening.post-41739-0-62418900-1391100512_thumb.jpg