The Hatbox CAL

darski

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.yarnspirations.com/pattern/crochet/womens-peaked-cap  I started this to help someone out that was having trouble on row 4 (it is a little tricky, but doable) and decided I liked it well enough to keep on to finish it.  I will post my picture after I buy buttons for it.  Don't want it to be embarassed without it's buttons!

http://www.yarnspirations.com/pattern/crochet/womens-peaked-cap  I started this to help someone out that was having trouble on row 4 (it is a little tricky, but doable) and decided I liked it well enough to keep on to finish it.  I will post my picture after I buy buttons for it.  Don't want it to be embarrassed without it's buttons!

What a neat hat.  I'll have to try that one.  Will add the link to the OP

☕ ~ good afternoon......

I want to first apologize for being a bit MIA.

Things have been quite stressful lately!

First...work has been most of my stress!! Adults can be so ridiculously childish!

Then while on Christmas break....two teen girls that go school with my boys die in a car accident right before Christmas!

Then my sweet Uncle Lou passes away yesterday afternoon from pancreatic cancer! Thank you Lord for letting me be able to hug and kiss on him on our way home from our trip from Christmas!

And my sweet son .... Is still fighting his way out of a relapse from Nephrotic Syndrome.

So...... I'm exhausted and have one heck of a migraine!

But...... I wanted to stop in and say :hi Hello and tell you all what beautiful hats I'm seeing be made! Wow!!!

????

Tam, I am so sorry you have all of this on your plate.  As I said this is an open CAL we can come and go as we please.

Be strong and hang in there baby :)

Thanks so much sweetie!

I appreciate that! :hug

????

⛅ ~ Good morning........

Hope everyone is ready for a nice weekend!

Thanks so much for all your love! I appreciate it a lot!

Today I'm going to get some crocheting done...a few chores done and then we're taking my 15yr old out to dinner for his birthday today! I think he picked Red Lobster ....yum!

I should be working on that second comfort'ghan ....But I have a scarf I must finish first! It's a gift for my niece! :hook. I only have a couple rows left on the 'Ghan ...so I'm not worried about getting it done!

Here is a hat I did on the drive home

post-18634-0-42533300-1389445483_thumb.jpg

Well..... Off to get a coffee refill!

Catch up more later!

????

I love those CPK hats. I'm trying to make one now :rofl

How did it come out?

I just found this pattern on FB

Judy's Hat w/ flower

I can use this for a Chemo cap pattern for a lady w/ a small sized head. I like this one.

Will add to OP on Post and Pic Monday.

Very cool!!!????

ok happy hat hookers..how do you sew a button on.  Yeah I know with a needle, but do you use yarn? thread?  How do i thread yarn into a small enough needle?

I use fine yarn.  I think it is only about a 1 (1 of 6) on the weight scale.  You do have to select buttons that will take your small tapestry needle.  I also put a dab of clear nail polish on the yarn/thread when finished.  I have to admit that some large buttons (for trims) can take my usual yarn needle and the same yarn I used for the hat.

I use fine yarn. I think it is only about a 1 (1 of 6) on the weight scale. You do have to select buttons that will take your small tapestry needle. I also put a dab of clear nail polish on the yarn/thread when finished. I have to admit that some large buttons (for trims) can take my usual yarn needle and the same yarn I used for the hat.

Yep.....ditto!! ????

2 more hats completed.

Oh....those are really nice!!! ????

I finally got to walk to the grocery store today - 1st time since before Christmas - but I didn't realize how tiring it would be so getting pics was a little past my ability today.

Did get a pic of a Tezzie adaptation that I rather like. 

post-4896-0-13862700-1389673354_thumb.jpg

I've made several hats this week but didn't get pics taken. :blush

I finally got to walk to the grocery store today - 1st time since before Christmas - but I didn't realize how tiring it would be so getting pics was a little past my ability today.

Did get a pic of a Tezzie adaptation that I rather like. 

attachicon.gif01-13 tezzie.jpg

I've made several hats this week but didn't get pics taken. :blush

Too cute!

Great job!

:sun  :ccompute  ~ Good Morning all...............

Well... I'm off to my moms today to work out and then visit for a while this morning ... then home to do some chores and crochet crochet and then knit!

I need to snap a picture of the 2nd comfort'ghan I made and show you all.. it came out really nice!

I'm hoping to give the comfort'ghans to the families tomorrow night at the Memorial Fundraiser at the Home Basketball game.

Then I need to work on some chemo caps!  

And fill some orders I have!

Well... off to get a coffee refill :mug....

Check back in later!

:heart

:mug

Archived