The Hatbox CAL

darski

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Game!  I just printed out a free hat pattern! I will start it tonight or tomorrow and I have a week to finish it, right? My good friend is having a baby soon so I will be making her a few hats for her new little one!

????

☕~ Hi Ho everyone!

Hope you all are doing well!

I was quite busy today.....

~Hooded Cowl~

post-18634-0-30796100-1391394455_thumb.jpg

~TrèsChic Hat~

Size 6-12mo.

post-18634-0-79786400-1391394518_thumb.jpg

~Headband/Earwarmer~

post-18634-0-72008800-1391394571_thumb.jpg

????

I'm Game!  I just printed out a free hat pattern! I will start it tonight or tomorrow and I have a week to finish it, right? My good friend is having a baby soon so I will be making her a few hats for her new little one!

yep we only ask one hat a week.  For some hats that is enough :rofl.  Welcome aboard. :ghug

@teakaycee what is the pattern for the headband/earwarmer? it is so cute! and my friend has a babygirl on the way! Thanks~!

The headband is an adult size and a collaboration of a couple different patterns.

I love the colourations for this great jelly bean hat

http://www.snappy-tots.com/free/free-jelly-bean-slouchy-hat-pattern/

I got pics of some hats I made this week and will get them processed and post them later today.

Too Cute!!!

????

Ok, got the pics together.

The green ones are from a pounder that I tried to make a doilyghan with several times and it just would not become one. 

I gave up and turned it all into hats, :wlol

post-4896-0-44836300-1391486364_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-04261900-1391486363_thumb.jpg

I am loving the Divine hat more and more.  i went to Walmart yesterday and had some wait time for my friend.  I grabbed my trusty hook and had half of the hat done in no time.  I love that hat. :manyheart

Check out this great hat how to Video:

I made one in about a half hour.  Will post the pic later today. 

The only drawback to this pattern is that it needs two colours of yarn so it is not good for working on the bus.

Oh boy, I like that one too, but is came to ask if there is a pattern for the hat on the bottom row, left, of the green hats picture.

I am getting addicted to hats now. I guess I should officially join this CAL, but all I would be doing is posting the same pictures as I do in the Boxing Day CAL, so that might just be boring for people.

@ Jessica, I love those.

I finally got my pics taken for this week.

post-4896-0-69359200-1392058648_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-25951400-1392058647_thumb.jpg

I do plan to make more of the "Birds of a Feather" hats. 

I also enjoy seeing what you can do with Post stitches to create interest. :wlol

Jessica and Darski, thanks for the inspiration. What great hats.

I really just learned how to do front post, back post and I just love the effect.

I believe that learning the post stitches is one of the most liberating items in a crocheter's tool box.  You can do so much with so little effort.  Love them :wlol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think we should just let this CAL fall by the wayside.  I am making hats but I forget to post or to get the pics.  It will just fade away

:ty to all who did participate. :manyheart

Archived