The Hatbox CAL

darski

:sun

:mug ~ Good Morning ................

Hope all is well with everyone this bright and early morning!

I'm off to my moms again today.... super windy out... so if I can drive with the wind I'll save on gas... LOL>>LOL

I had a good day with my mom yesterday... we exercised... I got her all set up on Pinterest....showed her how to turn her phone into a 'hot spot' so she can surf the net with her tablet .. Anywhere.... crocheted a bit and then home to see my beautiful boys!

Today I'm taking more crocheting over and am going to teach my mom how to make a ruffle scarf from sashay yarn. :hook

you all have a fabulous day!!!!

:heart

:mug

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:night .:: Evening everyone...................

hope everything is good with you all.  Its been a bit on the busy side around here!

Here is a hat I made a dear friend who just went through surgery for breast cancer!

post-18634-0-38725700-1390189480_thumb.jpg

This is a hat I made for the photographer that took my sons Senior pics.  Its for her youngest.

post-18634-0-00757600-1390189588_thumb.jpg

I love those Tam. 

I have been making chemo caps this week and I like that pink one for head coverage .

I just sent out 3 boxes of hats but I'm not sure I have any pics for this week... oops, my bad.  It's not like I didn't make any hats :wlol

:sun

:mug ~ Good morning friends......

Got a load of laundry going.....boys are still sleeping (bums....lol) so I won't do any chores that make noise till they get up! Looks like I'll crochet.....:hook

I'm going to finish up this tote I made for my iPad ...then I have two more slouchy hats to make for an order I have!

Thanks for the compliment darski....I love these hats!

Okay.....have my coffee and my hook and my yarn!

I'll be around!

Have a great day everyone!!

????

Managed to get some hats and my camera together. :wlol

post-4896-0-27655300-1390234655_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-74733100-1390234652_thumb.jpg

This is a resized Divine hat for a chemo patient with a smaller head

post-4896-0-04097700-1390234657_thumb.jpg

Post and Pics Monday survived again. :rofl

attachicon.gifhb09.jpgattachicon.gifhb08.jpg

attachicon.gifsm-divine.jpg

????Love... Love... Love????

Those are so pretty!

:night .:: Evening everyone...................

hope everything is good with you all.  Its been a bit on the busy side around here!

Here is a hat I made a dear friend who just went through surgery for breast cancer!

attachicon.gifPinkSlouchyHat.jpg

This is a hat I made for the photographer that took my sons Senior pics.  Its for her youngest.

attachicon.gifBrightLeapingStripes.jpg

I love them both. The pink one is so pretty.

attachicon.gifhb09.jpgattachicon.gifhb08.jpg

attachicon.gifsm-divine.jpg

Such nice hats.

Hello all

Hope your all staying warm. This is great crochet weather. Started a hat few days ago. Not really sure who it would fit, as I made up the pattern myself. Never thought I'd be able to do that. So happy. Was going for adult, but I didn't make the crown big enough. My back and neck has been hurting for a few days now. So haven't crocheted in a few days. Also been throwing up a little. Hope I feel better enough today to crochet.

post-51725-0-94157100-1390595642_thumb.jpg

I did makea hat this week. It is just 180miles from where I am at the moment lol. I am visiting some of my kids and one grandson. Had a fun time with the kids lat nigt playing dominion..some kind of card game lol

I have been somewhat scattered this last week.  Can't seem to focus on anything but Civ III .  I did make some hats (of course) and a neat headband for my friend who hates hats :eek but needs warm ears :wlol

post-4896-0-70964500-1390836875_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-44653100-1390836877_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-91620200-1390836878_thumb.jpg

The green hats were made form what was left of a MM surprise yarn pkg.  I used the rest of it on a shawl I sent off last week.

Well, nicely done for a "wing it" hat. That stitch makes the hat look so elegant. I have never seen that before or heard of it. I enlarged the picture and think I have the idea. Maybe I will try it!!

Archived