Dishcloths of 2014 ~ CAL........

teakaycee

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did fininsh my first dish cloth tonight. I will take pics tomorrow.

Whoa!! Look at you go!

Can't wait to see!!

????

⛅ ~ Good morning........

Hope everyone is ready for a nice weekend!

Today I'm going to get some crocheting done...a few chores done and then we're taking my 15yr old out to dinner for his birthday today! I think he picked Red Lobster ....yum!

I should be working on a dishcloth or two... But I have a scarf I must finish first! It's a gift for my niece! :hook

Well.... Off to get a coffee refill!

Catch up more later!

????

☕ ~ good afternoon......

I want to first apologize for being a bit MIA.

Things have been quite stressful lately!

First...work has been most of my stress!! Adults can be so ridiculously childish!

Then while on Christmas break....two teen girls that go school with my boys die in a car accident right before Christmas!

Then my sweet Uncle Lou passes away yesterday afternoon from pancreatic cancer! Thank you Lord for letting me be able to hug and kiss on him on our way home from our trip from Christmas!

And my sweet son .... Is still fighting his way out of a relapse from Nephrotic Syndrome.

So...... I'm exhausted and have one heck of a migraine!

But...... I wanted to stop in and say :hi Hello and tell you all what beautiful dishcloths I'm seeing be made! Wow!!!

I've been a bit MIA myself...good to see you here in the dishcloth CAL Tam...hope life takes it easy on you for a while, sounds like you could use a break!

I've been a bit MIA myself...good to see you here in the dishcloth CAL Tam...hope life takes it easy on you for a while, sounds like you could use a break!

????Good to see you too dear!

Oh.... I sure could use a break!!

Finally finished all of the dishcloths for my mom...here they are:

Beautiful!!!

Those are just awesome! Great job!!

????

Thanks. I am having fun with the dishcloths...I am using them as a way to learn new stitches.

Sounds like the perfect plan to me!

Great job! ❤

I came across some shaped dishcloths that I want to try... learning something new and if it doesn't come out great, it's not the end of the world.

Do you have a link for them?

Archived