2014 Any Afghan CAL

Braxxi

I got ratherv distracted last year, but I am back with a new charity to crochet for. I will be making baby blankets and kidghans( among other things) for Primary Childrens Hospital in Salt Lake City.

Purple Hearts

post-13221-0-52077400-1391704518_thumb.jpg

Creme Sandwich Cookie party

post-13221-0-30903200-1391704630_thumb.jpg

( sorry I can't seem to get this one to turn)

Wild and Pink

post-13221-0-39041300-1391704702_thumb.jpg

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

☕~ Afternoon all.....

Well...... Been busy!!!

This Comfort'ghan I showed you.....has been delivered to one of the girls families!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This one needs to be delivered this week to the other family!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Now I'm finishing my iPad tote and then need to work on a hat order!

Catch up with you all later!

I'm a little late,  but I think these are great-and I'm not much on ripples-- is there a link to the pattern available???

Here's one of the "waiting for yarn" afghans that I have finished. This bad-boy ended up 52" x 96"!

attachicon.gifDSCN0481.JPG

I love the colors you used!! 

attachicon.gifIMG_0841.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0840.JPG

Here is my first completed afghan - for my daughter's teacher who is having a boy any minute!  Personally, I like the back of it better than the front

Lynn

Any Afghan CAL +1

Gorgeous!! 

I got ratherv distracted last year, but I am back with a new charity to crochet for. I will be making baby blankets and kidghans( among other things) for Primary Childrens Hospital in Salt Lake City.

Purple Hearts

attachicon.gifDSCF00181.JPG

Creme Sandwich Cookie party

attachicon.gifDSCF00021.JPG

( sorry I can't seem to get this one to turn)

Wild and Pink

attachicon.gifDSCF00131.JPG

Very pretty!! I love the cookie one!

:waving  Hey ladies!  I just wanted to share a picture of the "Granny's Cool Spools" Afghan I finished....or in my case, I guess it would be "Nana's" Cool Spools.  :D

So pretty!

is it too late to join

No! From my understanding this is an ongoing CAL for the year!!

I tried to quote the posts with other finished afghans in them as well, but for some reason, I can't get my response to post. They are all beautiful. I particularly like the Nana's Spools pattern. Looks like that would be a good stash busting pattern.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a couple more. The baby blanket is green/blue/yellow with white. The second one is the Mitered Brick Throw from Crochet Red that I did (in green) for my Crochet Games project.

post-21933-0-22820800-1393006783_thumb.jpg

post-21933-0-65107200-1393006827_thumb.jpg

Here are a couple more. The baby blanket is green/blue/yellow with white. The second one is the Mitered Brick Throw from Crochet Red that I did (in green) for my Crochet Games project.

attachicon.gifDSCN0484.JPG

attachicon.gifDSCN0498.JPG

Pretty! I like the alternating stitch sections in the first one.

Hi cindra- Yes I was posting to you- it's been awhile since I've been on Crochetville and I have to learn all the posting tricks again. So much has changed. Thanks for your reply and congrats on such a beautiful afghan!

Got 2 more done! The first is a baby blanket made with Bernat Baby Blanket and Pipsqueak yarns - pattern was in Crochet 1-2-3 Issue #9. The second one is the Round About Throw pattern from Willow Yarns, but made with yarn from my stash. I had to omit 2 rounds of pink when I ran out of it!

post-21933-0-16594000-1393698648_thumb.jpg     post-21933-0-60863200-1393698682_thumb.jpg

Archived