2014 Any Afghan CAL

Braxxi

Welcome!

I am continuing this yearly CAL for all who want to join.  

This is a CAL for those that wish to share the afghans they make throughout the year. There are no real rules or anything.

Feel free to ask questions about patterns/problems...never know who might have made that one already!

I have added a line in my signature like this: "Any Afghan CAL +0". As I make afghans I adjust the number at the end. You don't have to put it in yours, but can if you want to!

Happy crocheting!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

???? Evening.....

I would like to play along this year.

I've been busy crocheting two Comfort'ghans this week to give to two families that each lost a daughter in a car accident last week. The girls both got to my sons high school. My boys are all pretty shaken by this. This is the third death of a high school friend in the last six months. Our community is hurting pretty bad ..but holding strong together!

Here's one of the 'ghans.

post-18634-0-26549200-1388537498_thumb.jpg

????

I started my red/white round ripple last night.. Hoping to have it done not too long!! 

I also found an adorable pattern on the Red Heart website that I'm going to try to make for my daughters 1st birthday!!

Evening.....

I've been busy crocheting two Comfort'ghans this week to give to two families that each lost a daughter in a car accident last week. The girls both got to my sons high school. My boys are all pretty shaken by this. This is the third death of a high school friend in the last six months. Our community is hurting pretty bad ..but holding strong together!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

That's very pretty! Very sorry to hear of the tragedies in your community. It's a shame when young ones are taken.

This is great...I'll follow along here. I love knowing I can share my accomplishments with someone else! Here's the blanket I'm working on now. This one for my son, then one with turquise after for my daughter. Love the pattern, two strands of yarn...

post-30628-0-80472600-1389113181_thumb.jpg

Stay Warm everyone!

Kristy

???? Evening.....

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

????

☕ ~ Good Morning......

~Happy New Year~

I'm working on the second Comfort'ghan today.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

????

Beautiful 'ghans...I'm sure they will bring comfort to the families. So sorry to hear about your community's loss.

This is great...I'll follow along here. I love knowing I can share my accomplishments with someone else! Here's the blanket I'm working on now. This one for my son, then one with turquise after for my daughter. Love the pattern, two strands of yarn...

attachicon.gif1462919_10152077448488794_602718595_n.jpg

Stay Warm everyone!

Kristy

Very cute, 'ghan!!

I think I'll play along. I've only finished one 'ghan in the past two years. Looking forward to seeing everyone's projects for inspiration!!

attachicon.gif1462919_10152077448488794_602718595_n.jpg

Stay Warm everyone!

Kristy

Pretty

Archived