~Kel~

magic ball round ripple

Thank you everyone.  Not sure how long it took me to make it work time wise because I ran out of black yarn and when I went to buy more Walmart was out.  Overall it was a few weeks though.

Thank you everyone.  Not sure how long it took me to make it work time wise because I ran out of black yarn and when I went to buy more Walmart was out.  Overall it was a few weeks though.

Hey Kel since you didn't reply to the question I asked about whether you used 2 strands of yarn to make it, I'm assuming from this reply that you did.  Am I correct?  You used black and then the colored strands?  

Hey Kel since you didn't reply to the question I asked about whether you used 2 strands of yarn to make it, I'm assuming from this reply that you did.  Am I correct?  You used black and then the colored strands?  

Oops sorry, yes I used black and then a bunch of leftover balls of color yarn together with an M hook

ok finally back to school , here is this rug plus one I made earlier this school year black with all variegated leftovers, the kids were thrilled finally they all have room to sit on a rug and not be squished, even with the new kiddos we keep getting :)

post-13682-0-12109700-1389757060_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

What a cool afghan love the colors and pattern it makes as you crochet.

Those are awesome!   Wish I had the time to make something that big.  I love round ripples!!

Incredible :eek

Youse is a genius :manyheart.

Amazing job - I love it!

what a wonderful idea,having a rug to sit on during story time or other lessons