magic ball round ripple

~Kel~

Thank you everyone.  Not sure how long it took me to make it work time wise because I ran out of black yarn and when I went to buy more Walmart was out.  Overall it was a few weeks though.

Thank you everyone.  Not sure how long it took me to make it work time wise because I ran out of black yarn and when I went to buy more Walmart was out.  Overall it was a few weeks though.

Hey Kel since you didn't reply to the question I asked about whether you used 2 strands of yarn to make it, I'm assuming from this reply that you did.  Am I correct?  You used black and then the colored strands?  

Hey Kel since you didn't reply to the question I asked about whether you used 2 strands of yarn to make it, I'm assuming from this reply that you did.  Am I correct?  You used black and then the colored strands?  

Oops sorry, yes I used black and then a bunch of leftover balls of color yarn together with an M hook

ok finally back to school , here is this rug plus one I made earlier this school year black with all variegated leftovers, the kids were thrilled finally they all have room to sit on a rug and not be squished, even with the new kiddos we keep getting :)

post-13682-0-12109700-1389757060_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived