Boxing Day CAL 2014

babypoohsmom

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally got the pics done and the pattern ready for a stroller set for our local pregnancy support centre.

http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/150905-a-flowery-stroller-set-for-baby-12-mo/

post-4896-0-07975000-1396653894_thumb.jpg

I am rather enjoying the baby crochet lately.  I have another outfit made but the pattern got away from me. :wlol

I finally got the pics done and the pattern ready for a stroller set for our local pregnancy support centre.

http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/150905-a-flowery-stroller-set-for-baby-12-mo/

attachicon.giffl001.jpg

I am rather enjoying the baby crochet lately.  I have another outfit made but the pattern got away from me. :wlol

Really cute! Thanks for sharing the pattern.

attachicon.giffl001.jpg

That is a beautiful set.

Here is another Addi hat. Decided to add a Pom Pom this time. I have three Better Late Than Never hats done. Need to get some pictures. They are very easy. I am "hooked" on them. Worst pun ever. Sorry!

post-13802-0-42715000-1396843186_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone. I have been busy but did finally get a picture to share. Work has been crazy and I got a litter of 5 foster kittens last week. They are very sweet little babies that just love attention.

This pattern is called Better Late Than Never. Really just a dc, sc rotation. You will see that I got too excited to finish this one and skipped a green row at the bottom. Oh well.

post-13802-0-23995800-1397195526_thumb.jpg

Thanks Holly and Cshort! Bailey, I hope you 're having fun with your new yarn.

Here is my second hat from that same pattern. Using up open skeins. I still have more of this pink.

post-13802-0-69708100-1397279251_thumb.jpg

Here is my second hat from that same pattern. Using up open skeins. I still have more of this pink.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Very pretty colors.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I finally got a chance to make the pattern.  I love yours but I think I love the classic look of this hat.  TFS :manyheart

I made a baby variation and I'm going to make a sweater to go with it. 

Here is the third one from the same pattern. Now that I have foster kittens in the house, I really only have about 30 minutes to crochet each night because I sit with the cats to socialize them and make sure they are healthy. About an hour before work and an hour after work.

So usually I play with them after work, then shower and watch The Big Bang Theory and that is my 30 minutes to myself before bed. I should call these Big Bang Hats!!

I have a pretty standard dc hat on the hook right now and one on the Addi that just needs to be taken off, so hopefully more pictures soon.

Back to masculine colors for the shelter.

post-13802-0-22441800-1397364122_thumb.jpg

Darski, I can't wait too see what you've got going on....

sure wish I could say I've done some hats or anything

its been a rough time with mil,she is healthy as a horse but that dementia is kicking into overdrive,right now we are going through nitely diaper drama,sigh

Linda, I am sorry to hear that your MIL is having difficulties. Does she have good days too?

I used up the last of the camo yarn I had. Stopped into my Goodwill today and found two more skeins. Like someone is out there helping me out to find the yarn I need for the veterans shelter.

This is just a dc hat.

post-13802-0-31999300-1397968816_thumb.jpg

Linda, I am sorry to hear that your MIL is having difficulties. Does she have good days too?

I used up the last of the camo yarn I had. Stopped into my Goodwill today and found two more skeins. Like someone is out there helping me out to find the yarn I need for the veterans shelter.

This is just a dc hat.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

not since she wound up with a c-diff colon infection,this here is her second bout,she first went in the end of March

Archived