2014 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow shoot the moon with a -12, apparently I'm slacking off compared to everyone else. I better get going.

That's one of the fun parts of this group...you never know what a number will earn you. I've had gold with +5 and shoot the moon with -5!

Finished off a skein (+2) working on a hat. I keep thinking I'm done with Christmas crocheting, then my mom remembers so-and-so needs a something-or-other and there I go again! :crocheting

Rolled a skein down to a ball (+1) working on the hat. But all I have to do now is finishing touches!!

I just wanted to pop in real quick and wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!  If you don't celebrate Christmas, I wish for you much love and joy today - just because.  

:ghug

I'm starting the week in the positive. I gave 8 skeins to my aunt who just got into crocheting this year.....+16

I finished a bag and a skein of yarn.......+18. It's been really busy the last two days, but it's relaxing time now. Hope to get in some crocheting.

Merry Christmas!

I haven't so much as picked up a hook or needle in two days. I think that's the longest break I've ever taken. I did get some yarn for Christmas (I think my sister picked out colors she likes so I can make her some stuff), but forgot to count how many skeins. I'll have to total up my points tomorrow. 

I haven't so much as picked up a hook or needle in two days. I think that's the longest break I've ever taken. I did get some yarn for Christmas (I think my sister picked out colors she likes so I can make her some stuff), but forgot to count how many skeins. I'll have to total up my points tomorrow. 

I got 6 skeins (-12) of yarn. 

I've had a little crochet time the last two days, but I'm working on pounders now, so no change from earlier. I'll have a yarn order coming in next week, so there's no hope of getting back to 0. But this will the the smallest negative score I've had for the year, so I guess that's something.

WTD +18

I haven't been here in 10 days. It's always crazy :P  at the market before Christmas, so I've working a lot. I went to my parents on Christmas and got back this afternoon. I did some :crocheting but didn't use much. I did get and give away :yarn though. I gave 3 balls and 2 skeins to a friend (+7) before I left :yay . Then my mom gave me 3 skeins and 1 tangled partial before I came home (-7) :sigh . It took nearly 1 hour to detangle and roll it down. So I guess I'm breaking even this week :lol .

WTD:  0   YTD:  + 154 

Ellie 13

Busy week!  I have nothing completely used up this week; I have been hooking, just not as dedicated as usual (when I find the time) with all the festivities... 

WTD 0

This week I am trying to finish some UFOs.  I'm working on finishing up a pink grey shawl and a striped blanket for myself that uses up lots of little balls.  I also have made 2 scarves and 2 hats.

8 balls, 2 skeins, and 4 skeins rolled into balls this week.

WTD: +16  YTD: +1046   :tup 

Scores for week ending 12/27/14

Gold Medal Winner: greyhoundgrandma +18

Silver Medal Winner: Shannart +16

Bronze Medal Winner: PBLKNP +12

SamT87 +1

howieann 0

BigPinkPolkaDot 0

crabby rat 0

Ellie 13 0

Addicted2patterns -6

Shoot the Moon Winner: randib82 -9

Greyhoundgrandma, I shot the moon this week. Next week do I need to do the end of the week and the end of the year both?

I will do the end of the year list. If you want I can just do both, since I'll already be making one list.

Archived