2014 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used up a ball making a pokeball hat for my little man, and then I turned a skein into a ball today!!  :woo

My HUGE score for the week ending November 22, 2014 is...

WTD +2 / YTD +57

Gold Medal! ~~ lhasaapsolady +6

Silver Medal! ~~BigPinkPolkaDot +4

Bronze Medal! ~~ three-way tie ~~

Addicted2patterns +2

crabby rat +2

PBLKNP +2

Ellie 13 +1

greyhoundgrandma +0

Shannart -5

randib82  -15

SamT87 -30

Going to the Moon! AGAIN!!! ~~ Braxxi  -54

I ordered 10 skeins of yarn today.  I don't know when it will arrive... but I'm pretty sure that's my first yarn purchase this year!  I can't remember if I bought the neon yellow at the end of last year or the very beginning of this year... so if it isn't my first yarn purchase of the year, it's only my second... LOL

well i bought a skein last night but im hoping to use up the other skein on the project for which i bought it for. i just ordered 4 skeins from Joanns but i don't think it will get here until next week.

so far i am -2 but hope to even that out by saturday...by tonight if possible.

I made more turkey pins and worked on a teddy bear. I rolled a skein down (+1). I'm at my parents for the weekend. I did some :crocheting on the bus/subway trip here. If I get some more :crocheting  in, I might get to add more points before Sat.

WTD: + 1  YTD: + 145

Ellie 13

:ttalk:pilgrim  HAPPY THANKS GIVING!  :pilgrim  :tdance

Another skein gone.......+6 for the week.

Relaxing day after the morning rush. Good company and lunch, a walk around the block, and then crochet time while DH took a nap. I used up a skein of cotton, so up to +8 now.

I finished another bag and rolled a skein into a ball.......+9.

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving!!  We are having our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow (technically, today since it's after midnight here... LOL) so I already know I won't have any more crocheting done before we need to post scores... so, I may as well bite the bullet now.   :wink

I ordered 10 skeins from JoAnn's - and guess what?  They got here already... (-20)  Way to go JoAnn's... I mean, don't get me wrong - I'm excited to have new yarn to play in - who wouldn't be? :jumpyay    :2rock    But I really wasn't ready to see my score drop so drastically...  :sigh    :loco

I rolled two skeins down to balls this week... (+2)   :yay

Then I went ahead and bought a skein of the other color I needed that they were out of on the JoAnn's site... (-2) because I figured I already had a purchase, and it was already here... so why wait?  :rofl 

All of this brings my grand totals to...

WTD -20 

YTD +37

Week/Month ending 11/29/14

It's been a long time since I've posted in here, but then it's also been a long time since I've finished up or bought anything. I finished up 3 skeins for a baby blanket, but then had to buy 2 more for it.

WTD: +2 / YTD: -65

Archived