2014 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

Used up 1 skein, 3 balls and rolled 2 skeins into balls

WTD  +7 YTD  +945

Finished up a prayer shawl for my best friend who is really struggling with her health, and sent off a box of hats & scarves to be distributed to those in need.  Currently trying to finish up 2 lapghans by the beginning of Dec.

Happy YarnPlay!!!  :lol

Scores for 11/15/14:

Gold Medal Winner: treetybird87 +12

Silver Medal Winner: Shannart +7

Bronze Medal Winner: pliefeld +6

Ellie 13 +2

BigPinkPolkaDot +2

greyhoundgrandma +2

PBLKNP +2

SamT87 +2

pineknott +1

crabby rat +1

kiwikitti 0

Addicted2patterns -6

randib82 -10

Shoot the Moon Winner: Braxxi -68

It seems like my crocheting is suffering from the same problem as life in general...too much going on at the same time! I keep jumping back and forth between projects and starting too many new ones. Having trouble getting one to hold my attention long enough to get it finished. I have 3 skeins coming in the mail this week--another new project to start.

I finished 2 more potholders and rolled down the cotton pounder (+1). I made a stuffed turkey and some turkey pins. I used 2 small balls (+2). I got an order for another teddy bear, so I started one on the bus ride to Michaels yesterday. I bought buttons, pin backs and a skein of yellow :yarn  (-2). The boss wanted me to work Sat., so he gave me Mon. off (a 3 day weekend :yay ). So I'm getting a lot of :crocheting  done. I should be able to get some points by Sat.

WTD: 0  YTD: + 143

Ellie 13

Wow! I have been away from the ville so long I can't even remember the last time I posted. I have been crocheting some but have lost track of how much I have used up. Good news is I haven't added to the stash. Maybe things will calm down here a little so I'm not so spacey about remembering to post my scores.

Everyone seems to have been doing wonderful playing with yarn while I've been gone! Great job everyone!!!

Hello all again!! Haven't been here in what seems like forever!! Not really much crocheting done lately. Some time back i made a granny square for Michae's WarmUp America drive. Few days ago I started an infinity scarf using RHSS left from the hat I made my dad the beginning of the year. Thats it!! No skeins or balls used up. Hope everyone is having great crochet/stashbusting time!! Stay healthy, warm, God Bless, and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Used four balls making more baby afghan motifs.

For week ending Nov. 22, 2014:

WTD:  +4   /  YTD:  -131

To all who will celebrate, have a Happy Thanksgiving on Thursday! :ttalk

To all who are snowbound under the six to nine FEET of snow, stay warm and safe, :kettle and keep the digging out slow and steady. :snow  :wbrr  The last things you need are back injuries!

Archived