2014 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

Well, lots of activity, but I'm working on a crocheted log cabin baby blanket, so I've been using several skeins of different colors - and not one is used up yet, so:

WTD = 0

:bang 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scores for week ending 10/18/14:

Gold Medal Winner: lhasaapsolady +12

Silver Medal Winner: pineknott +11

Bronze Medal Winner: Shannart +6

treetybird87 +4

SanT87 +4

pliefeld +3

BigPinkPolkaDot +2

PBLKNP 0

crabby rat 0

tnkycrochetnut 0

greyhoundgrandma 0

randib82 -2

Shoot the Moon Winner: Bailey4 -17

I've been working more hours so less :crocheting time, but extra $$ is always good. Last week I didn't post, but it was 0 anyway. I got 2 bears done, 2 more to go. I finished a skein (+2). I might have to stop working on the bears and make some pumpkin pins. I have small balls of orange and green  :yarn I can use up on the pins.

WTD: + 2   YTD: + 136 

Ellie 13

Forgot to post my scores, but it won't change the medals or shoot the moon.

WTD -16

YTD - 296

I am so sorry! I forgot to post the scores. Sunday was busy and it just got away from me. I am not used to shooting the moon. Thank you Greyhound for posting them. Again I am sorry. :ty

Not a problem. I know how the weekend can sometimes get really hectic.

2 more bears ready to stuff :cheer and I made 14 pumpkin pins. I used up a skein and 2 balls (+4) :clap . I thought I was done with bears, but my friend's granddaughter showed hers to a friend, now she wants one too. Her birthday is Nov. 18th, so I have time. Today I went to a yard sale and found a big bag of   :yarn . All full skeins, mostly RHSS, for $1 each (they're $3.19 new), can't say no to that. I was good, only bought 3 (-6). Green and white for Christmas stockings and a nice gray for a scarf. I think I can get my points back on the + side next week.

WTD:  - 2  YTD:  + 134

:skeleton  :jack  :skeleton  HAPPY HALLOWEEN :skeleton   :jack    :skeleton  

Ellie 13

WTD: 6

Not a bad score, I have been busy crocheting TMNT hats for orders I have received, although they don't seem to use much wool!! Completed 6 hats so far in the last week! Am still crocheting so will update this in the morning if I use up any more balls! Fingers crossed as I have a few more hours of today left!

Happy Halloween for next week everyone!!!

I've been working off of pounders most of the week so didn't have the chance to finish much.  Finally finished off a skein of black working on a Christmas present. +2  Then I that momentary panic thinking I might not have more in the stash.  Thankfully still have one more black pounder to work through. :yes

WTD +2  YTD -137

:clap Way to go Braxxi!!!  Ellie 13 you have better restraint than I would have had.  I would have just bought the whole bag. :clap

My scores for the week ending 10/25/2014:

WTD: 0  YTD: +2

Hmmm...  :think

Did I crochet this week?  :no

It's been a fun, but busy, week - preparing for my youngest child's 10th birthday... He loves Pokemon, so I made a spherical cake and frosted it like a Poke-ball.  I also made a pinata... those Papier-mâché classes in the 2nd grade are really paying off!  :rofl ...and will be painting it the colors of a Poke-ball as well... and then filling it with candy and hoping it doesn't fall apart before being smashed with a big stick...

Needless to say, my score is a big ZERO for the week.  I know, I was shocked as well... 

WTD 0

YTD +31

week ending 10/25/14

Archived