greyhoundgrandma

2014 Stashbusting CAL

Well, I'm still working on multiple projects and not using up any one skein, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0 YTD -126

:c9

Posting early.  Been sick with the flu this week :sick  and didn't get much done.  Did catch up on my sleep, thou.

WTD=-5  YTD=+52

:manyheart

Nothing.  I think I picked up my hook once this week -- too many changes in everyone's schedules.  I'm beat.

For week ending Sept. 27, 2014:

WTD:  0   /  YTD:  -88

Shannart

my prayers for your mom and all of your family

wtd 0 ytd + 59

hopefully soon I'll see some 60's + 70 scores

• Like 1

I managed to use up a skein!!  Woo!!

WTD +2

YTD +30

• Like 1

I have been working on little projects and lots of different colors, so I didn't finish off any skeins and my cousin gave me two skeins (-4) along with a request to make her some fall decorations.

WTD -4/YTD -56

Well crocheting a lot but I have several projects goin at once (as usual) and haven't used up any. I did, however, manage to buy yarn for these projects. So my scores are:

wtd: -14 ytd: -37 for week and month of 9/27/14

Hi all....I appreciate the prayers so very much. So often lately I feel just like  :help

I used 1 1/2 skeins of yarn this week...mostly knitting.  Trying to complete a hat/hoodie that was ordered and get it in the mail by Monday.

WTD  +3      YTD +916

Happy Stashbusting everyone  :waving

I managed to offset my first trip to Webs by rolling balls for my afghan.  However, I order two afghan kits from Herschnerrs and that pretty much has guarenteed my trip over the moon. 

WTD -75  YTD -168

• Like 1

I did roll a ball but since it's today i'll just add it to the new score of the week since it's now a new week. So here's my score as of last night.

WTD=0 YTD= -8

Week ending 9/27/14:

Gold Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +8

Silver Medal Winner: Shannart +3

Bronze Medal Winner: crabby rat +2

tnkycrochetnut 0

pineknott 0

ladychris2010 0

PBLKNP 0

BigPinkPolkaDot 0

greyhoundgrandma 0

randib82 -4

CLLinda -5

Addicted2patterns -14

Shoot the Moon Winner: Bailey4  -75

Edited by greyhoundgrandma

September scores:

Gold Medal Winner: Shannart +916

Silver Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +128

Bronze Medal Winner: pineknott +59

CLLinda +52

crabby rat +30

tnkycrochetnut +2

ladychris2010 -8

greyhoundgrandma -16

Addicted2patterns -37

randib82 -56

BigPinkPolkaDot -88

PBLKNP -126

September's Shoot the Moon Winner: Bailey4 -168

I got a bronze medal for this week?     :yay   :rofl

Edited by crabby rat
  • Like 1

Let's see if I can stay on the positive side this week.  Finished 2 balls on an afghan for +2

Sorry I've been absent the last couple of weeks. We were out of town one weekend and super busy the next. I haven't been crocheting a whole lot either. Hopefully I'll get more used up this week since I'm desperately trying to finish a granny c2c afghan. Used up 1 skein this week.

+2

I got a package in the mail yesterday of 5 skeins (-10) I ordered online. (I promise I really needed all of them! :rofl ) I already used up one of the skeins (+2).

I''m posting early.  Been sick again and just taking it easy tomorrow.

WTD=0

I did buy 7 points worth of yarn this week, but then used up 7 points of yarn, so I have a big, fat Zero this week.

I finished a skein on my afghan, but guess I'll have to put it aside now. I can't find where I put the other three skeins, when I was straightening up for company last week. I hate when that happens.   +2

OMG! I am soooo sorry I forgot to do scores last weekend. I know there's no excuse but I was sicker than heck with strep last Thur-Friday. I forced myself to go to our last farmer's market Saturday and spent the rest of Sat sleeping because of it. Still have strep - by the way. YUCK!

A friend gave me a couple small balls of eyelash yarn today, so I either need to get busy and use up a couple points, or I'll have to go back a couple... LOL  I have a whole day, so you'd think I could make it through two stinkin' points, right?  :rofl

OMG! I am soooo sorry I forgot to do scores last weekend. I know there's no excuse but I was sicker than heck with strep last Thur-Friday. I forced myself to go to our last farmer's market Saturday and spent the rest of Sat sleeping because of it. Still have strep - by the way. YUCK!

UGH!  :(  We used to get strep on a regular basis around here; haven't had it in years, though.  Whenever we feel an icky throat coming on, we gargle with salt water with a few drops of essential oils in it.  Clears everything right up!  I sure hope you get to feeling better soon - I hate strep!  :hug

I started using the little balls of yarn to make bird  nests for the local wildlife rescue

so far I've added

+ 8 for wtd and now out of the 50's with  a YTD of 67