2014 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posting early for 9/20.  Caught my dear husband's cold and I think I will spend the day in bed. :sick :sick :sick He's feeling better and going to a ballgame, so I will just rest in bed and work on projects.

WTD=+2  YTD=+57

I Hope there's been a lot of stashbusting this week.  :manyheart

I finished another skein on the baby c2c and a skein on another potholder (+ 4) :clap . Thurs. a co-worker gave me a skein of brown :yarn from a yard sale because it looked like the kind I use for teddy bears (- 2). I'll get to use it right away, because today another co-worker asked for 3 teddy bears (2 girls, 1 boy). I had to buy more brown plus blue and pink for clothes (- 6) :( . I guess I'll have to stay home tomorrow and :crocheting. My score for the week went down, but it's still on the plus side :)  (8 + 4 - 8 = 4).

WTD: + 4  YTD: +120

Ellie 13

Scores for week ending 09/20/2014

The Big Three  :manyheart 

Gold Medal:  randib82   +6  :cheer  :cheer  :cheer 
Silver Medal:  Bailey4   +5  :clap  :clap 
Bronze Medal: Ellie 13   +4  :yay 

Busting Some Stash

BigPinkPolkaDot  +2

CLLinda  +2

greyhoundgrandma  +2

shannart  +2

No Change in the Numbers

PBLKNP
crabby rat 
tnkycrochetnut 

Partying with the New Stuff

ladychris 2010  -5

Shooting the Moon:  Braxxi -18  :D  :D

It's been a busy week with little crochet time. We're picking up DS, DIL, and GD at the airport later today, so I'll be doing baby time instead of crocheting for the next week!

Reminder: This is the last week of the month, so please post both WTD and YTD scores.

Those of you who pray, please keep me & my family in your prayers.  I moved back to Arizona with my parents back in Oct/Nov of last year to help take care of them due to failing health.  My mom has been admitted to the hospital 3 times since then.  We found out the last time, in early July, that she is dying. It is a painful death and is also affecting her mind.  Very hard on all of us.  I would just really appreciate any prayers...She had a really bad night and is having an equally bad day.  

Thanks,

Shannon

Prayers and :hug for your family.

I started the teddy bears, finished 2 dresses and 1/2 a bear. I want to get 2 bears done this weekend and have all 4 done by Thurs.. I used 1 ball and rolled a skein down (+2) and I gave 3 skeins to my friend (+6). :yay

WTD: + 8   YTD: + 128 

Ellie 13

Archived