Yarn becoming flat?

erincrochet

Hello! I'm new to crochetville and crocheting, I started four months ago, in general.

I love Vanna's Choice yarn and I made a few infinity scarves out of it late in the summer. I've noticed now that the pieces have become flat and I have no clue why. I didn't keep them in any harsh temperatures, my house is kept at 70, or in direct sunlight, just on my work desk. They just seem to have lost their oomf since they were very fluffy and now the yarn has noticeably flattened. Has anyone experienced this with this yarn or other yarns?

Hello! I'm new to crochetville and crocheting, I started four months ago, in general.

I love Vanna's Choice yarn and I made a few infinity scarves out of it late in the summer. I've noticed now that the pieces have become flat and I have no clue why. I didn't keep them in any harsh temperatures, my house is kept at 70, or in direct sunlight, just on my work desk. They just seem to have lost their oomf since they were very fluffy and now the yarn has noticeably flattened. Has anyone experienced this with this yarn or other yarns?

I should also add that the scarves were not worn at any time or outside.

Archived