mom4x

2014 KISS Dishcloth swap Sign Ups OPEN

Another quick reminder...  When you mail your package please send me the DC (tracking number). 

When I receive your tracking number your name will go to blue in post 1.  Thanks everyone and I am looking forward to seeing your creations!!

BeckyB yours is done.  I just need to get it packaged and addressed.  I'll have DH drop it off at the post office next week on his way to work.

Found the pattern, found the yarn in my stash and started crocheting.   :yes

Should be done tonight and ready to mail Monday. :clap

Maybe Tuesday if we get the 12 inches of snow the weather guy is predicting. :wgrin

I have a pattern and yarn... now just need to get going. :) Of course, I could always decide to do something different... :)

Got the yarn today for your cloth, MockinJay - My 7 year old, Michael & I went into Hobby Lobby so he got to pick it out!! 

U

Got the yarn today for your cloth, MockinJay - My 7 year old, Michael & I went into Hobby Lobby so he got to pick it out!! 

I got the yarn for your dishcloth today too! Can't wait. Will start on it tomorrow after church!

• Like 1

Finished up the dishcloth today, cshort. It'll go in the mail this week; what day depends on the weather. Supposed to be 11 tonight, 19 tomorrow, 10 tomorrow night, and finally back above freezing Wed--weather to hibernate and crochet!

Jessicali, got your dishclothe done today and will go in the mail this week!

I got yours done today as well - and will get it in the mail as soon as I can get to the post office!! 

Have heard from my partner - Kristy. 

I have begun your dishcloth and hope you like it.  We're having horrible weather here, so even if I get it done today, I won't be able to mail it for a few days.   We have had over 10 inches of snow, howling winds blowing the snow everywhere and our HIGH temp for today is predicted to be two below zero. 

Finished up the dishcloth today, cshort. It'll go in the mail this week; what day depends on the weather. Supposed to be 11 tonight, 19 tomorrow, 10 tomorrow night, and finally back above freezing Wed--weather to hibernate and crochet!

I have your dishcloth finished too. I will be going to the post office one day this week. Stay warm and safe.

Michiganirish, your dishcloth is in finished and sitting in the mailbox.  I sure hope you like it.

Keep warm eveyone.

Warmer, but foggy and rainy here today.  Becky, DH took your package with him to mail today.  Hope to have the tracking numbers later.

MissyAnn's dishcloth is a lil different so I hope she likes it....Its in the mailbox now bringing some Florida warmth with it to the north. I really enjoyed getting to know MissyAnn and enjoyed this swap--wished there were more KISS swaps...

The Dishcloth swap is the only KISS I think I ever do because its one of the only things I've ever seen that I make.  I do like the low pressure though.  It is quick and fun.

Gonna try to get to the Post Office later today.  :flake  LOTS more snow and below 10 degrees here right now.   :wbrr

well-----I don't know what to say to Missy Ann--as I received the MOST gorgeous dishcloth I could ever imagine...

I have trouble right now with my camera and I cannot take a pic..hopefully can get it fixed soon as I know you all would LOVE to see this beauty..too much for words.......Thank you so very much. It was pleasure meeting you and learning about you and your family.

Stay safe, warm and I certainly will think of you when I use the dishcloth  ♥

Couldnt go to work today, so I could not mail out your dishcloth today Jessicali. It is 8 degrees right now and the windchill is -3. Suppose to get low neg temps tonight. Stay warm you'll.

Couldnt go to work today, so I could not mail out your dishcloth today Jessicali. It is 8 degrees right now and the windchill is -3. Suppose to get low neg temps tonight. Stay warm you'll.

I know what you mean because it's 2º here with a windchill of -18!

Made it to the Post Office.  

Package mailed....WooHoo I hope it doesn't freeze before making its way to howieann.

Just heard that it is -1 and feels like -17.   Yikkees!   :wbrr

My mom taught me to be honest but that there were times in life she said it was okay to "fib". This is one of those times........

If you happened to see and read my post before this above I was raving about the beautiful dishcloth I received from MissyAnn.....I'll now explain further.

Early this morning I put her dishcloth out to be mailed today. She explained mine would be mailed soon...As MissyAnn and I started to get to know each other I had mentioned how hubby is in early stages of chemo/radiation for cancer. (Infact he had his first radiation today.) Anyway, as I got my mail today in the mailbox was this larger package...from MissyAnn...????

As I opened it up it contained a beautiful shawl....a prayer shawl.....knowing hubby's situation she thought she'd send me her latest shawl..it is a beauty!!!! I almost cried....from her thoughtfulness. No my camera has no trouble..but I did not want Missy to get in trouble here for sending me something other than a dishcloth....so there's my fib. I feel so much better telling you all the real story..and sharing just how special MissyAnn truly is.The picture does not do it justice it is purple and blue and so pretty..I am speechless.Thank you so very much...

post-7413-0-18270200-1389045233_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you sahm2g1b for the beautiful autumn colors dishcloth you sent.  I love it!  DH thinks it will look great in our kitchen but it's too pretty to use, LOL!

post-47859-0-34975200-1389052503_thumb.jpg

Edited by rebby
  • Like 3