mom4x

2014 KISS Dishcloth swap Sign Ups OPEN

211 posts in this topic

It's great to see people coming on board.  I was so excited that this was an early swap.

I'm working on my survey right now!  I had an emergency appendectomy on Christmas day, so I'm pushing the deadline to get it sent in.  Since I can't do much for the next 6 weeks, swaps will give me something to do!

Partners are emailed and listed in post 1. Please make sure your partner email matches your partner in the first post.  Hope everyone has a great swap. 

If you need anything just message me. We had an odd number of swappers, so I am sitting this one out to even it up.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. 

Hi BeckyB.  Glad to have you as a partner.  Today is going to be a crazy day, but will make contact once the holiday is over if not before.  Have a Happy New Year everyone.

Hi Bailey4!! I'm glad to be your partner too!!! I have to work today and tomorrow will have family over for most of the day, so will catch up with you later too!!!    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!!!   :yay

I received my partner's info and sent her an e-mail

my name and swap partner are not listed

Got my partner.  Hi Michigan Getting an e-mail together, to say Hi and see what is what. 

woo hooo and so the fun begins for MissyAnn and I .. :yay

I'm so excited to get to know you! I'm already looking through dishcloth patterns.
1 person likes this

Hi, rebby! I'm excited to get to know you! I've already begun looking at patterns! I sent you an email & am looking forward to hearing back from you!

I see that I have a partner but have not yet received an email with info so I can email her.    I'll keep looking.

I am already looking at patterns. 

1 person likes this

Oh dear, I haven't gotten an email, but our service provider is evidently having an issue. Neither DH nor I have gotten any mail since fairly early yesterday morning. Of course, they are closed for the holiday, so I'll be calling them first thing tomorrow morning. I can't believe the timing!

1 person likes this

Cathoms I resent yours.  Its a document and I can get it to copy or I would send it here.  Let me know if you still don't get it.

Greyhoundgrandma, I sent the info in a pm on here. 

Yeah my Mom stopped by early this morning on her way back to PA to beat the snow we are supposed to be getting.  DH just returned another family member who had stayed the night with us to celebrate the New Year.  It is going to be a cold one.

Going to get my email out today.

Rebby - I've got yours done! It'll be going out in the mail either tomorrow or Friday!