Annual Crimmis Hook giveaway AND auction going on

jimbo

Yeseree Bob as my Momma used to say. The 2013 Crimmis Hook giveaway is going on as I type, as is a new auction with 4 nice hooks. Come on by the ol front porch and check it all out.

Thanks and Merry Christmas, C'ville!!

Jimbo

post-3105-0-48616900-1386711514_thumb.jpg

Hmmmmm I seem to be the only one responding to this post. Oh I feel so lonesome.

Bytheway tonight is the drawing for the Crimmis Hook, so if you haven't entered, please feel free to do so.

Merry Christmas!

Jimbo

I entered by sending you an email and usually hear back from you that you got it but didn't this time?  Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Thank you Deb! Ah a response from someone other than me! I like that. What I don't like though is email that doesn't show up. I didn't get your email entry for the contest. Please try again, and if I don't get an email this time, I'll just enter for you.

Thanks for helping me feel less lonely, Deb.

And YOU have a Merry Christmas too!!

Jimbo  

You're so funny!  Just sent you another email so hopefully this one will go thru!  Thanks Jimbo!

Whoops!  Just realized this is a day late and a dollar short!   Story of my life!   :lol 

Not to worry Deb, I put you in for the drawing. Bad new is you didn't win. Sorry! Wisht I'd enough for all 113 entries. But hay I ain't one of Santa's elves, although my ears might qualify.

Maybe next time, Deb! Till then best wishes for a Merry Christmas sans Crimmis Hook.

Jimbo

Archived