Yay! I found you!

Mary Kate

I taught myself to crochet in February, and have been looking for a place of like minded 'yarners' to hang out with.  ;)  I do belong to another forum, and they're great there, but they are all so busy crocheting, that when I want to read and commiserate, they're not around.  *Sighs*

So I was looking for another place to chew the string as well.  ;) 

Its rather surprising that there aren't that many places out there!  One I joined, though quite friendly.. I .. just don't fit.  They're nice and all.. I dunno.  This place just looks more my speed.  I can't wait to sit with a cup of coffee and read over here.  

My name is Mary Kate, and I love to crochet.  I have a serious yarn addiction, and my Ravelry Library and Queue is getting out of hand!  

Nice to meet you!

Bienvenue Welcome Mary Kate to this friendly forum for passionates of crochet;

There are alsoso many crochet Blogs, some of them are interactive blogs as well as this  forum.

But it is true, one prefers to crochet than pass a long time tchatting , reading or writting on internet.

Excuse my English, I normally read , writte and speak French.

I am sure you will find some friends here, and also in your region with whom exhange ideas .

Welcome

FleurBelge

Welcome to the 'Ville, Mary Kate!  I know you'll fit right in here, and you'll love it!  There are lots of people here whenever you need help, want to visit, or just want to "vent"!  We're all "Crochet-a-holics"!!  AND proud of it!!

Archived