ChayaSar

Not a new member, but a returning one!

Just wanted to drop in and re-introduce myself! I've been around Crochetville since 2005, though haven't been around much at all since about 2009. I am mom to three amazing girls who are now 12, 10 and 8 years old. My 12 year old is a knitter and I am just not sure how that happened. My 10 year old is starting a crocheting class next week, fun times!

I crochet for charity and for friends and family, I'm working on a baby set for a couple expecting their first child in a few months. 

I am CNA, have been since 2009 when I was separated from my ex-husband. I am remarried to an amazing and caring man, and we live just outside of Atlanta, GA. He is actually cooking dinner as I get my bearings around  here back. 

I look forward to getting to know new people and catching up with old friends. This place looks a lot different since the last time I was here!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Ada

• Like 1

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome  back  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

It is always good to see friends return.

Tampa Doll are you still doing those Crochetville bags you were making every month?

Welcome , bienvenue ChayaSar ,

Welcome back to your crochet passion forum/

I like the Confucius maxime you wrote under your signature, I agree with him and you.

You are very active with your familly, crochet and generosity ,I admire because  bieng  63 i enjoy a slow life.

What does it mean  CNA ? I am from Belgium French speaking trying my best with English;

Wishing you to find your old friends and make new friends

FleurBelge

Nice to meet you Fleur! 

A CNA is a Certified Nurses Aide. My current job has me taking care of people with Alzheimer's Disease, helping them with daily tasks like getting dressed and taking a shower. 

Thank you for the warm welcome back!

Ada

• Like 1

Merci Ada,

So you do have many very serious responsibilitys!

I admire humans like you who devote part of their life and time for others .

Crochet surelly helps you to relax.you deserve it.

Kind regards to you

FleurBelge

Nice to meet you Fleur! 

A CNA is a Certified Nurses Aide. My current job has me taking care of people with Alzheimer's Disease, helping them with daily tasks like getting dressed and taking a shower. 

Thank you for the warm welcome back!

Ada

Welcome back to the Ville..Yes, she still does the bags...They are GORGEOUS...I think it's #93 now....