Traveling Pilgrim

Tampa Doll

The other day I went into my craft room and found this little fellow pacing back and forth.

I asked what was wrong and he said " I am all packed and ready to go to meet my new  girlfriend."

I asked "What girlfriend, you have not left the house."  He told me he met her on line and was invited to come to see her.

He has his bags packed and is ready to leave, but I was taking to long to come into the room.

So I packed him and his bags up and sent him on his way, to have his First Thanksgiving with his new family.

Not only is he a pilgrim, he can also be a reindeer or an elf.

I waved good-bye as the mailman took him on his new adventure.

I took his picture before he left.

post-105-0-68832300-1385212077_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-43471000-1385212086_thumb.jpg

Yay! He's so cute!

I think inside we are all still children - I love your stories! :yay 

And I wish I could see him wearing his other costumes!

Good luck for him and his new girlfriend :D

Thank you all.  Soon I will be making some for my little dolls.  Maybe when he gets to his new home, he will model them.

Oh he left singing "Over the River and Thru the Woods to my Girlfriends House I go!" :heehee 

The postman just stopped by with a wandering traveler.

The Traveling Pilgrim Boy has arrived in the state where it all began.  He is so adorable.  He and his girl friend are getting to know one another and requested a little privacy before their photographs.  When I get back from volunteering at the library I will post pictures of the couple along with their Christmas buddies.

Thank you so much.  He is so adorable and they look so cute as a couple. 

post-44922-0-71000500-1385492545_thumb.jpg

They are such a delightful couple.  She is so pleased he made it in time to share Thanksgiving with her.

post-44922-0-25068800-1385492615_thumb.jpg

These two are going to enjoy some Thanksgiving football and then get into the festive Christmas season.

Thank you they are from the pattern Annie's Attic Holiday Itty Bitties.  I have looked around and can not believe what people are asking for this book.  It is no long available from Annie's Attic.

Thank you they are from the pattern Annie's Attic Holiday Itty Bitties.  I have looked around and can not believe what people are asking for this book.  It is no long available from Annie's Attic.

Wow, should I insure my copy?           LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Archived