keeping busy with yarn....

katyallen815

Hi all, just thought I would preview with you some of what I have done in the past week or so, trying to use up all my bits and piecies of yarnnie goodness, they have waited so long, as I promised the whole basket full of baby balls, and medium balls, I would use them all up on something wonderful...

So, true to my word, I have this to show you, the rubber bands in the pics are what I keep my balls in line and together with, ( i think they ruff hosue, when not supervised!) and that is how many balls i have used thus far, only a few more to go!

Enjoy!!

post-40621-0-36070700-1384799742_thumb.jpg        post-40621-0-37578900-1384799769_thumb.jpg

:rofl   :rofl   :rofl  

;) thanks all, I think they like being a part of something bigger  I mean, they had fun Im sure in the basket and everything, but this gives them PURPOSE!! lol

Guess what I found waiting patiently in my mailbox today? (poor thing may have been waiting all week, i forgot to check it).... I got a PUFFY ! Yaaayyyyyy ! 

Thank you so much for the beautiful squares Katie ! I love them, they are so soft and pretty and wonderfully perfect :hug Thank you, I wasnt expecting anything to come in. You made my day :hug :hug

more goodies!!!!!!!!! still working on some balls of yarn, these mostly varigated, but am mixing them with solids, here's a peek at what Ive done so far everyone!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo, I say to widdling down that basket o balls!!!

post-40621-0-23255300-1385080683_thumb.jpg         post-40621-0-64948700-1385080704_thumb.jpg

Awesome job! I love all your squares! Maybe you can make some bags out of them if you get bored doing an afghan.

I keep meaning to join your granny square cal because my squares are sitting and I need motivation to get going on them. Just seeing all you have done has inspired me to pick them up again.:)

• 3 weeks later...

hey hi all!! Good, glad to see i inspired some of you to get those pesky balls lying around or in baskets, or bins, and make something of them!!! lol They love to become something! I wish I had more balls to use up!!

Keeps me busy, and I love creating squares, and such, and mixing colors, yes, I do wish I had more balls! lol

• 4 weeks later...

They are sooo pretty!!  My absolute favorite one is the red/purple/white/blue/orange one in the second picture.  You do awesome work!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

some i keep, some I give to the gals over at the granny square thread!! Im now working on a table full of My Own Creations, of squares I created, and wrote very brief notes on, lol.....will go and take a pic of my work table soon and post here!!!!!!!!!!! I have two already posted in free patterns here on the ville, check out thread below!! don['t know how many more to come, lol         

:manyheart  :ghug

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived