katyallen8090

keeping busy with yarn....

Hi all, just thought I would preview with you some of what I have done in the past week or so, trying to use up all my bits and piecies of yarnnie goodness, they have waited so long, as I promised the whole basket full of baby balls, and medium balls, I would use them all up on something wonderful...

So, true to my word, I have this to show you, the rubber bands in the pics are what I keep my balls in line and together with, ( i think they ruff hosue, when not supervised!) and that is how many balls i have used thus far, only a few more to go!

Enjoy!!

post-40621-0-36070700-1384799742_thumb.jpg        post-40621-0-37578900-1384799769_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Your yarn sure looks happy!  I think they like where they are (and what they are!) now!!

Edited by Avon Lady

Whoa! Can't wait to see where this is going. Very nice squares. And love the colors. Keep us posted.

Edited by ReniC

:rofl   :rofl   :rofl  

;) thanks all, I think they like being a part of something bigger  I mean, they had fun Im sure in the basket and everything, but this gives them PURPOSE!! lol

Guess what I found waiting patiently in my mailbox today? (poor thing may have been waiting all week, i forgot to check it).... I got a PUFFY ! Yaaayyyyyy ! 

Thank you so much for the beautiful squares Katie ! I love them, they are so soft and pretty and wonderfully perfect :hug Thank you, I wasnt expecting anything to come in. You made my day :hug :hug

more goodies!!!!!!!!! still working on some balls of yarn, these mostly varigated, but am mixing them with solids, here's a peek at what Ive done so far everyone!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo, I say to widdling down that basket o balls!!!

post-40621-0-23255300-1385080683_thumb.jpg         post-40621-0-64948700-1385080704_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome job! I love all your squares! Maybe you can make some bags out of them if you get bored doing an afghan.

I keep meaning to join your granny square cal because my squares are sitting and I need motivation to get going on them. Just seeing all you have done has inspired me to pick them up again.:)

• Like 2

Great use of yarn balls.  I started doing something similar but haven't gotten back to them yet.

• Like 1

hey hi all!! Good, glad to see i inspired some of you to get those pesky balls lying around or in baskets, or bins, and make something of them!!! lol They love to become something! I wish I had more balls to use up!!

Keeps me busy, and I love creating squares, and such, and mixing colors, yes, I do wish I had more balls! lol

• Like 1

They are sooo pretty!!  My absolute favorite one is the red/purple/white/blue/orange one in the second picture.  You do awesome work!!

• Like 1

some i keep, some I give to the gals over at the granny square thread!! Im now working on a table full of My Own Creations, of squares I created, and wrote very brief notes on, lol.....will go and take a pic of my work table soon and post here!!!!!!!!!!! I have two already posted in free patterns here on the ville, check out thread below!! don['t know how many more to come, lol         

:manyheart  :ghug