Yarn lover candle holder

Apak

I know, I didn't crochet it, I didn't even knitted - well I BOUGHT it. And it's not even made of yarn, but it LOOKS like it is... When I saw it, I fell in love and now it's my table decoration. I added the little balls and for me it looks great...

I also bought matching salt and pepper cellars.. (Is that how you call these???? :think )

post-30828-0-38935100-1384199366_thumb.jpgpost-30828-0-98325800-1384199384_thumb.jpg

I also bought matching salt and pepper cellars.. (Is that how you call these???? :think )

We call them salt and pepper shakers, but I like your phrase much better!

By the way, I'm in the process of writing to you--but since I'm so busy this time of year, it may take a while!

Hi ya Apak, yes, those are to die for, i wish i could make good finds like that, I love the ball touch on the saucer!!! Thanks for sharing, I have several salt and pepper "cellers" lol as you call them, that I have collected over the years, but nothing that cute, for sure that reflects my love of crochet!      Nice job!

Thanks everybody!

Yay! Salt and pepper shakers - yes, now that sounds obviously! Well sometimes I use the google translater and that's why I wrote "cellars" :lol

Archived