Apak

Crocodile stitch booties

I haven't been doing these for over a half of the year and now when there's a new baby in family - here are my newest crocodile stitch booties. They are so tiny! I made them for my second niece. :manyheart  And I used famous Bonita Pattern (as usual :yes  )

post-30828-0-33102400-1384114464_thumb.jpgpost-30828-0-05007000-1384114481_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Beautiful!

I started that pattern last year, but didn't continue when I got stuck somewhere on it. It is really cute, and I love the yarn color you used this time.

Thanks everybody!

Beautiful!

I started that pattern last year, but didn't continue when I got stuck somewhere on it. It is really cute, and I love the yarn color you used this time.

I remember I got stuck somewhere too, but I wrote to Bonita Patterns and she explained very well. Now I love this pattern and it's definitely worth trying!

I may have to try again. If I had a definite recipient for them, I'd probably be more motivated!

Is that an ombre yarn, or did you use different colors? They're just lovely.

Thanks everybody!

I remember I got stuck somewhere too, but I wrote to Bonita Patterns and she explained very well. Now I love this pattern and it's definitely worth trying!

It's varigated yarn - I used Alize Bahar Batik :)