OPEN: Launchable Grenade (toy)

Pattern Description:

This unique toy hand grenade contains a retractable cord. Pull it back and let it fly! Hang it up in the office or on the rearview mirror. It’s fun anywhere you might want to let off a little steam, all in good fun. The grenade is an unusual Amigurumi, because it’s made with fingering weight yarn. This creates a tight weave and a finer look.

Pattern Style: written

Pattern Photo:post-40465-0-30328300-1383869568_thumb.jpgpost-40465-0-43376700-1383869547_thumb.jpg

Skill Level: Intermediate

Yarn/Material/Tools Required: supplied by tester

· Deborah Norville Serenity Sock yarn, or any fingering weight yarn, 1 ball should make 3 grenades

· #1 steel Hook/ B/ 2.25mm

· 1 retractable badge reel. Sample used is from Hobby Lobby and is 1 1/2” in diameter.

· Small amount of acrylic stuffing

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 2-3

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: 5 hours

Deadline: December 8, 2013

Tester Experience : Testers should be familiar with post stitches and working double crochet in the round

Tester Responsibilities: Testers agree to provide estimates for time and yardage and feedback regarding errors and needed clarification.

Any Special Software Requirements: Pattern will be provided in pdf format

Compensation

Testers will be given a free copy of the final pattern and my everlasting thanks.

Edited by LoveKnot
  • Like 1

I would love to test for you. sent you a pm

Midds. I'll be on travel until Tuesday morning. Pm me with your email address and I'll send you a PDF when I get back to the computer. Thanks!