New Free Pattern

Here is a versatile headband/earwarmer that I designed.  It's great because you can use any yarn you like and can make it any size you like, it works up quickly, is stretchy and has a textured finish. 

Add my Double Loop Flower to trim the headband.

12-124 FREE Winter Wave Headband .pdf

post-69081-0-78155200-1383717500_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mab6060
  • Like 1

Thanks so much, Maria, for the wonderful pattern! Here's what I accomplished today using your "Winter Waves" earwarmer pattern!

post-69082-0-11743600-1383717140_thumb.jpg

Oh, I can't wait to make this! Thanks for the lovely pattern.

Thank you for sharing that great pattern and I love the flower you added. Already pretty but it kicks it up a notch even more.

LI Roe

Just yesterday I was thinking this will be the year for ear warmers. Now I have this easy looking pattern.

Thank you for your generosity in sharing, Peggy85225

What a great winter friendship gift. I like that it is stretchy AND thick. Thanks so much.

Barbara

Love this pattern. I created my own pattern worked in Red Heart Team Spirit yarn for my Granddaughter. I made the scarf on the website then made an earwarmer (side-to-side) to match it. Later I worked the pattern in circular form such as this. I only make mine about 4 inches wide so it will fit under the hair.

I made one for my sister a couple of years ago, but she wanted a sc strip to go under her hair. Guess we olders just aren't "hip" enough to handle style. :-D