teri

Crochet Camp

My grown daughters just got back from scrapbooking camp and a friend of my goes to quilting camp alot. It got me wondering, is there such a thing as crochet camp?

Now that sounds like it would be a lot of fun...I wonder. With my luck it wouldn't be anywhere near me anyway. Nothing ever is :( :(

hmm you may have a business in the making there

Why not create one in each local/metro area? I would love to create one in the Louisville and surrounding area. Anyone game?

Hope

This sounds like a wonderful idea. I wish I had the time it would take to organize one, but would like to attend one. SoCal area anyone ??

Di :)

Kansa City anyone? I would be willing to organize or help organize as long as everyone is prepared for simple. I am thinking ....bringing the projects we are working on, snacks , having lunch and questions for each other. Maybe later we could evolve into an overniter like the scrapbookers and quilters.

i don't belong, but the crochet guild holds annual retreats. there is an active group in NE cinci area. i've always wanted to go!

Do you have girl guides there i'm sure they would be interested and perhaps willing to help you. Its a great idea.