Mary Maxim Offering Patterns for Some of Their Kits

Bailey4

I know some of us love the kits from Mary Maxim, but not always the price they are asking for them.  They've just started offering some of their patterns for $3.99 each.  They include crochet, plastic canvas, and knit patterns.  There are a couple of afghan patterns I've been looking at but wasn't willing to pay the kit prices that I may spring for now.

Mary Maxim Patterns

Thank you for posting this!  I just ordered 7 afghan patterns!!!

Seven!  Deb, are you planning on crocheting in every spare minute?  :lol   I guess if you get snowed in this winter you'll have plenty to keep you busy!  Just kidding!  

Thank you! That's great information. I'm now going to be on the lookout for patterns from a couple of other, newer kits. Maybe those patterns will be for sale after they've discontinued the kits.

I know some of us love the kits from Mary Maxim, but not always the price they are asking for them.  They've just started offering some of their patterns for $3.99 each.  They include crochet, plastic canvas, and knit patterns.  There are a couple of afghan patterns I've been looking at but wasn't willing to pay the kit prices that I may spring for now.

Mary Maxim Patterns

I'm telling you, when you're home on sick leave it's amazing the amount of time I spend shopping online!  I already started one of the afghans patterns that I purchased yesterday.  Hubby is working midnights and was sound asleep yesterday.  I woke him up printing out all the patterns I bought!  He got up out of bed and asked me what I was doing, printing out a book?   :lol

I can relate to that. My DH and I have been retired for quite a lot of years now, and we are ridiculously addicted to getting those little "presents" delivered. And now, with e-patterns being sold, it's instant gratification. Hard to resist. Which one are you making first? I like that teddy bear one, among others.

I'm telling you, when you're home on sick leave it's amazing the amount of time I spend shopping online!  I already started one of the afghans patterns that I purchased yesterday.  Hubby is working midnights and was sound asleep yesterday.  I woke him up printing out all the patterns I bought!  He got up out of bed and asked me what I was doing, printing out a book?   :lol

I can relate to that. My DH and I have been retired for quite a lot of years now, and we are ridiculously addicted to getting those little "presents" delivered. And now, with e-patterns being sold, it's instant gratification. Hard to resist. Which one are you making first? I like that teddy bear one, among others.

I started a Sampler one for a wedding gift.  A friend took me to Hobby Lobby today to get the other 2 colors of yarn that I need.  I started making some of the squares with a color I have in my stash.  It's really easy (so far) and I'm loving the way the squares are coming out!  

Archived