Tampa Doll

C’ville November 2013 Tote

Ok it has left Medford, Or, but I do not know what time it left.  This is harder then trying to get something thru customs. :no  :bang 

I almost forgot, she is semi-retired. :shrug 

Edited by Tampa Doll

WOW i HAVE BEEN AWAY I READ THE ENTIRE THREAD ON THIS TOTE--THINKING I WOULD FOR SURE SEE WHO THE NEW BAG LADY WAS.......LOL GUESS i WAS WRONG..BEAUTY AS ALWAYS..MISSED ALL OF YOU....♥

WOW i HAVE BEEN AWAY I READ THE ENTIRE THREAD ON THIS TOTE--THINKING I WOULD FOR SURE SEE WHO THE NEW BAG LADY WAS.......LOL GUESS i WAS WRONG..BEAUTY AS ALWAYS..MISSED ALL OF YOU....♥

Glad to see you back.  I swear they are using turtles for this tote.

Oh my!....  I'll just keep myself busy... :compute  While we wait... :sheepjump .... Hopefully soon! :flying  ... Let's see, what else can I do while we all wait?... :hyper  

The Post Office says it was delivered 11:48 this morning.  Now is that our time or their time?

Now we wait for her to get on the computer.

It's me!!!  Who lives in the town that time the post office forgot! (for a few days).     :mail

Thank you SO much Mary Jo, it is lovely and you did such a great job of coordinating the colors.  I will treasure it!  The little turkey is adorable, He's already on display on my dining room table (nothing like your wornderful tables, mine's just a runner and now Mr. Turkey).  We have lots of wild turkeys , especially this time of year--they sometimes stop traffic taking their time crossing the road.

The stich markers are cute - a candy corn and pumpkin in case the pic doesn't show them well.  I'm looking forward to using them, I've never used beaded ones before.

With all your clues and all the bags I've been watching over the years, this is only the second one I've guessed right :lol

Squeee!  I'm so happy to be Bag Lady #92!! :c9    

post-13625-0-04812900-1383859398_thumb.jpg

Edited by Granny Square
  • Like 1

Thank goodness it finally made it.  There for a while we weren't sure it was going to make it out of Texas, then it gets to Portland and it seems to take forever to get to you.

Enjoy your bag and may it serve you well.

See...it waited for me!!!!!! Lol congrats on being the newest bag lady...a feeling that never leaves.

BTW I carried mine at all times to/from my trip to San Diego last week..

Edited by craftylady1956

Congratulations Granny Square!!!! (I knew it had to be going somewhere close to me {so close and yet so far, sigh,lol})

Enjoy your tote!!!

Congrats from another bag lady!!! You will be amazed at how much yarn and things it can hold - and how strong it is!

Love it and all the treasures that came with it.  congratulations and I know you will enjoy it.   what fun