Tampa Doll

C’ville November 2013 Tote

sounds like the delivery info has been posted late - again!

Edited by judianne

I am thankful that the Lord called me to serve him. He has provided so much in my life and I am thankful to be able and willing to walk with him throu the rest of my life.

This is how the PO reads this morning.  They are really screwed up.  How can you depart a sort then be processed thru again? :think 

Anyway here is how it reads.

9405 5036 9930 0109 1201 41  check it out.

After lunch my time, I will give you the final clue.

Edited by Tampa Doll

Looks like someone messed up.  Don't these people know we are sitting here checking every over and over waiting and waiting to see that the package has arrived and hear (read) the squeals of delight from the receiver?   How dare they do this to usLOL

Wow! I thought for sure I would see who is now the proud bag lady!!! I was in Boston since Friday and got home last night. So thankful that I got to spend time with all 3 of my daughters and my grandsons and son-in-law! We were celebrating my youngest DD's 30th birthday! (now saying that makes me feel old--all three of my DD's are in their 30's! Yikes) Good thing I still feel 30 (in my mind at least)

Not even going to go back and look at clues- but will check back to welcome the newest member of the Bag Lady Club!

I swear it is Texas that does not like me.  I order from Annie's Attic, it takes 21 days to get the order.  I could drive there and back in that time.

Well, we will just have to wait and see what happens. :shrug 

Lovely bag!  It usually takes about a week to 2 weeks for me to get an order from annies attic.  I wish they had stores in other states.  I love their stuff, but I have been known to check mary maxims to see if they have the same item.  It only takes about 3 or 4 days for me to get an order from them.

Last winter well in Texas I sent my daughter some coupons from sundays paper along with 10.00 cash all inside a piece of paper like a letter and she never got it. I mailed this inside the post office. In September I mailed a check for the lot rent to Texas from Michigan and she never got it. The check still hasn't been cashed. Who knows what is going on with the postal system.

This is how the PO reads this morning.  They are really screwed up.  How can you depart a sort then be processed thru again? :think 

Anyway here is how it reads.

9405 5036 9930 0109 1201 41  check it out.

After lunch my time, I will give you the final clue.

Cuz Texas is so big they need to process twice?  So many strange things have been done by the post office nothing amazes me.  I have a letter missing from the 70's, important letter, just disappeared into the abyss.  Last year they lost a big Christmas box I mailed they finally found it and returned it to me rather then deliver it!!!!!  Hope the beautiful bag arrives safely soon.  

At 1.21 this morning, the tote processed thru Portland.  Good thing I sent this Priority.  It is now 4 1/2 hrs away.

Do you think it will make it today?

keep your fingers crossed.

I notice a trend with certain postal facilities where there are frequent problems mishandling priority packages. My comment is not a US Postal Service rant. :angel  I like the post office and have met so many friendly people over the years who work there. :yes .... It's just frustrating (for all of us! ;) ) when it happens with such a special package at this one! :c9

Can't wait to congratulate the lucky person! :ghug

• Like 1

I came on here today just to congratulate the new owner of the tote and see that it hasn't arrived yet.   soon  now  

You always write such heartwarming stories to go with your lovely totes.  It's so wonderful to read them. 

Of course I am just an observer; I'm not entering as I already have my own lovely tote.

Ok I just checked and it is on the move.  It has left Portland. :yay  :cheer  :clap  :woo 

It's not on the move back to Texas is it?  Sure hope not!  Can't wait to see who receives this lovely bag.

Day 8 of tote watch. :compute   As of 1:43 this morning it is 12 miles or 26 minutes from it's destination. :dance

Let's hope the PO can get it delivered today. :rofl  

I will keep checking till we see it is delivered. :mail