Tampa Doll

C’ville November 2013 Tote

Your new tote looks so calm! It's great!

... and so many people/things to thank for...

Very Pretty!  I'm thankful for my bf who is wonderful and supporting, my family, my job for sure the residents are like my second family and everyone in crochetville!

post-3518-0-51048600-1383183762_thumb.gifyeehaaawww another tote   LOVE IT!!   I always think this bag is my favorite than next month I think nope this one is my favorite.  lol   I am so glad that I belong to the Ville as it has made me friends that share my love of crochet.  It makes me happy looking at, talking about, helping out, and learning about crochet here.   Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Tampa Doll I love your pumpkin placemats. Where did you find a pattern for them ? I really want to make these. Thanks for any help.

Clues? Do we get clues? :lol

I was waiting for something and it finally came in, so the tote will be packed up today and shipped tomorrow.  Then the clues will begin.

attachicon.gifAnimation2.gifyeehaaawww another tote   LOVE IT!!   I always think this bag is my favorite than next month I think nope this one is my favorite.  lol   I am so glad that I belong to the Ville as it has made me friends that share my love of crochet.  It makes me happy looking at, talking about, helping out, and learning about crochet here.   Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Happy Thanksgiving to you also.  I do hope you had a great one yourself.

Tampa Doll I love your pumpkin placemats. Where did you find a pattern for them ? I really want to make these. Thanks for any help.

The pattern is from our friend at Crochet Village it is called Pumpkin Patch  The pattern includes the placemats, napkin rings and a basket.

Let me warn you, she has some pretty cool patterns over there.

Edited by Tampa Doll

The pattern is from our friend at Crochet Village it is called Pumpkin Patch  The pattern includes the placemats, napkin rings and a basket.

Let me warn you, she has some pretty cool patterns over there.

Dang...I clicked on the link....Now I want everything.....I know I was warned.   :lol

Sorry for the delay with the clues.  It has been a busy, busy, day.

The picture will come in later.

This state is 3,067 miles North West of Florida.

It seems to rain alot in this state.

Here is the box that left this morning.  There is a small clue in here about her street name, but only she will know it.

Next clue tomorrow.

post-105-0-87455900-1383345645_thumb.jpg

That tote is GORGEOUS..My husband's and my 22nd Anniversary is today...

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband.

Now for another clue :think 

How about a couple of silly laws:

One may not bathe without wearing "suitable clothing," i.e.,that which covers one's body from neck to knee.

:rofl 

Ice cream may not be eaten on Sundays

Who thought up that last stupid law.

This state came into the union February 14, 1859 and it is the 33rd state.

Have fun

Oh my.  Well, at the beach I've observed some, er, not swimsuit models wearing speedos (guys, mostly) to whom that first law should have applied.  Got that way by violating the second law, maybe.

:heehee

Edited by Granny Square

MaryJo, bag is really pretty, which is not surprising.  I've been away from the home computer lately so I catching up.  No yells of delight yet, I thought I missed it. 

What a beautiful bag!! I love the neutrals! Sometimes it's nice to just get back to the basics.

November is so much fun because of all the birthdays! Mine and my nephew are next Sunday and my niece and BIL.

I am thankful for everything in my life on a daily basis. I'm thankful we live in NH. I'm thankful I found 2 jobs! I'm thankful I got to live with my parents for 5 months until I moved out here. I'm very thankful I got to spend some quality time with my grandmother befor I moved. I'm very thankful my immediate family is in good health. I'm thankful for the new friends I have made here. I am most thankful for my DH every day.

Ah it is now Sunday and hopefully the tote will be delivered tomorrow.

Another silly law is Canned corn is not to be used as bait for fishing.

I only have one question here.  Who inforces this law?  Dishes must drip dry.

The TV show Grimm is filmed in this state.

Have fun everyone

• Like 1

Absolutely gorgeous bag this month Mary Jo. I am thankful for my family friends and the many blessings the Lord has bestowed upon our lives. The new bag last this month is going to be super blessed!

Well, I just checked and the PO is still saying it will be delivered today.  The thing is that it only left Texas today.  Don't know what time, but unless it is on a plane and there is a runner at the airport, I can not believe it will be delivered today.  But I have seen the PO do stranger things.

So I will give you one more clue on the state and if later I see it is out for delivery, I will give you a clue to the name.

Only water powered mill still working west of the Mississippi

post-105-0-33057500-1383571560_thumb.jpg