Snowman Stockings

Tampa Doll

Every year I make something to give out.  I give to the girls who take my blood and the girls who work in the Dr.'s Office, also I send something out with my Christmas cards.

Usually it is an angel, this year it is a snowman in a stocking.  The original pattern is made with ww yarn, I made them with size 10 thread and a size 5 hook. 

The pattern is in Crochetworld Dec 2012 page 24.

They can either be put on the tree, or worn as a pin.  The guys in the red stockings, have a piece of holly on the front and the ones in the green stockings, have a pointsetta on the front.

Oh yeah, there are 2 angels in the back I made also.  It seems that everytime I finish something on my list, I add something.

post-105-0-55596600-1382878924_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-60969700-1382878938_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-98318500-1382878947_thumb.jpg

Thank you all.  No I did not start last year and just remember, I am retired with no little ones around, so I have all day to crochet if I want.

These are so fast and easy, it only takes at the most an hour.

When I read you "make something to give out" I expected just a few funny snowmen. Then I scrolled down and saw the pics... WOW!!! Your "something" is sooo cute!

These are very cute and your recipients will love them!   I work in a doctor's office and when we are given homemade items from patients we get all excited!  It just makes our day.  You are very special, plus you must crochet with lightning speed!

Archived