Pheonsix

For Sale Lot of Red Heart Spark a Doodle Pom Pom

post-59581-0-49955600-1382752935_thumb.jpgpost-59581-0-23364900-1382752960_thumb.jpg

Make an offer on the above lot of Red Heart Spark a Doodle Pom Pom Yarn in white and pink. You will receive exactly what is in the pictures. All lots are AS IS.

Buyer to pay for shipping or agreed upon flat payment. ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. PayPal accepted

Please do not hesitate to ask or request. I will be posting several lots this weekend. Lots of yarn up for grabs. Thanks for looking

• Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG_20131025_202055.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20131025_202159.jpg

Make an offer on the above lot of Red Heart Spark a Doodle Pom Pom Yarn in white and pink. You will receive exactly what is in the pictures. All lots are AS IS.

Buyer to pay for shipping or agreed upon flat payment. ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. PayPal accepted

Please do not hesitate to ask or request. I will be posting several lots this weekend. Lots of yarn up for grabs. Thanks for looking

attachicon.gifIMG_20131025_202055.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20131025_202159.jpg

$35. Also, when do you think this will arrive? I am willing to pay extra for an expedited delivery. What is the cost to ship it so it will arrive by Monday Dec.1, and could that be a possibility? Just let me know what the shipping costs are. Thanks and I hope to hear from you very soon!! :cheer