Zhaylin Black

Another pack purse :)

There's a LOT about this one that I don't like.  

I decreased some and don't like the holes; my strap ended up too short; the bag isn't quite big enough (it doesn't "close" as well as I'd like); I miss counted my base so the bottom isn't as flat as I would have liked.

BUT, I discovered a new (for me lol) stitch; I perfected my strap; I discovered that (what would it be called) yarning over 3 times (pulling through 2 4 times) makes for better loops to weave the strap through.  I also figured out how to add a pouch to my purse  :yay

And I got some more yarn tonight so I can try, try again  :tup

post-68080-0-32872900-1381713227_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

maybe that is called a treble treble stitch, yarning over three times I mean, and good for you!! Your determination, and creativity spurred you on nicely!

• Like 1

Thank you :)

I'm determined to make a fanny pack type purse, so I'm skipping duplicating the above pouch for now.

I wear my huge fanny pack at the front so I guess it would be better to call it a waist pack?  lol

I feel so bored without hooks in my hands now-a-days  :lol

Well it looks great anyway :clap  I'm happy to hear you don't give up and you can find so many positives! :cheer :cheer :cheer

• Like 1

Thank you :)  I'm going to have to take a pic and show my latest project... an iPad cover with a strap and a pouch sewn to the front as above.  It was done in a chevron stitch and came out very nicely.

I need to get off my butt and make another pack purse for my mom.  She requested one for when she comes to visit next month.

But I'm now working on a poncho lol