Harley Davidson logo blanket

Laura Budzinski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please remember that we can only allow links to officially licensed patterns. I'm not aware of any licensed patterns, but some people create their own charts for their own personal use.

I want to make one of those. Is the changes of the colors hard?

To change colors is not hard, but you should use bobbins to keep the yarn from tangling up.

You should only carry a color no more than 6 stitches behind and no less then 3.  This saves a lot of weaving in of ends.

• 6 months later...

Hi Kay, welcome to the Ville!  Harley is a trademark and the company is pretty vigilant about protecting their brand, so I doubt you will find a sanctioned pattern.  Crochetville guidelines don't allow sharing links to non-licensed patterns for trademarks, you can read about the guidelines in the town hall section.  

Hi Kayyork1951, to avoid spam you might want to edit your post above to remove your email address, this is a public forum and anyone can see it (not just members).  You can send a PM to another member if you want thru the forum.

Meanwhile, it looks like this was done in SC, which is what's usually used for these pictureghans.

You could make one for your own use (as Amy mentioned above) if you can find a logo online and download it to a .jpg or similar file, there are free programs that you can use to convert a picture to a graph.  The one I've used before either 'broke' or doesn't work with windows 10, but Stitchfiddle looks promising (I haven't used it).

• 2 weeks later...

HI Kay, I suggest you read Magic and Granny Square's replies.  They gave you solid advice.  We can't help you obtain a pattern for a licensed logo.  It's illegal to sell a pattern without the company's approval.  This forum is vigilant about keeping things legal and above board. 

You can make any graph bigger by adding a wider/longer border.

Also, please remove your email address from your posts.  There are programs that troll forums and blogs looking for email addresses.  They then sell or target their list of addresses.  It's unsafe to post a personal email address anywhere.  Please use the private message area provided by the forum.  It's the envelope in the top right corner.  Although, if no one sent you a message from the first time you asked, it's doubtful you'll get one.  The original poster hasn't been on this forum since 2013.  Continuing to ask is not going to get you better results.

I am going to close this thread, since we keep getting requests for the pattern (many of which I gave already deleted), despite all the information several of us have shared about why we can't help with a pattern source. 

• Amy locked this topic

Archived