Wanna some sweets?

Apak

How to decorate the jar for sweets? I found a picture of this butterfly border on pontopresto1.blogspot.com and made one. The jar full of sweets was a gift.

post-30828-0-11355400-1381331509_thumb.jpgpost-30828-0-34686300-1381331532_thumb.jpgpost-30828-0-81630000-1381331554_thumb.jpg

Thank you everybody!

Love it.  Where exactly is the butterfly chart on her blog?  I've searched and searched. 

Yeah.... I know. Well first I found a picture of this border on some other blog and I don't remember which one. But I saved the picture with the name of the blog on it. So I searched this blog too, but there are so many pages that I couldn't find it. But I'll keep looking and let you know as soon as I find it.

Thank you everybody!

Yeah.... I know. Well first I found a picture of this border on some other blog and I don't remember which one. But I saved the picture with the name of the blog on it. So I searched this blog too, but there are so many pages that I couldn't find it. But I'll keep looking and let you know as soon as I find it.

Thanks so very much.

Ok, I found it. It turned out that the person whose picture I saw had two blogs. Here is the link to her blog with more pics of the butterfly border, but unfortunatell no pattern. You can try and ask the author.

http://oficinadobarrado.blogspot.com/2012/12/croche-kit-para-mimo-natalino.html

• 3 weeks later...

Archived