CindysSweetThings

FS: Red Heart yarn, some are discontinued

I have some Red Heart yarn to sell.  PM me for postage costs.  Preferred method of payment is Paypal.

(All images are described from top left to bottom right)

post-48303-0-66433900-1380332137_thumb.jpg

*Red Heart 4 ply knit and crochet yarn, machine washable and dryable, a "wintuk" product, 100% virgin Orlon Acrylic Fiber, 3.5 ounces (99.2 grams), mothproof, non-allergenic, colorfast, shrink-proof.  Colors: 679 Nile Green (Nile Green), 337 Medium Brown (1 skein), 815 Pale Blue (3 skeins)--$0.90 each 

post-48303-0-36212500-1380332780_thumb.jpg

*Red Heart Super Saver, 8 ounces (you ladies know this yarn!).  Colors: 651 Kiwi (1 skein), 390 Hot Red (1 skein), 349 Light Coral Rose (2 skeins), 0358 Lavender (1 skein), 0378 Claret (1 skein), 368 Paddy Green (3 skeins)--$2.00 each 

Edited by CindysSweetThings

Hi, my grandma is making a blanket with the Red Heart 8oz Super Saver 349 Light Coral Rose and does not have enough. I would like to buy both skeins if still available. I noticed you have an Etsy shop, if you could list it on there I have an account. I realize this post is really old, but I can't find it anywhere else. Thanks!

Thank you, magiccrochetfan! I've been busy with a newborn AND a move across country so I haven't been on in a while.

Sent you a pm, pmwhitesel.

BTW, I ended up giving away most of this yarn to a woman who does a lot of charity work. So, I'm happy it all went somewhere that it will be used for good purposes. I'll modify the above post to reflect the changes.