Fairy Angel

Tampa Doll

I wasn't sure where to put this.  It could go here, as it is made of thread or it could go in Holiday.

Here is a little Fairy Angel that I was given last year, along with the pattern.  I thought I would try my hand at it and I did not do to bad.  I did not make the nads and feet, as they just did not want to co-operate, so I used 8mm beads.

She will sit on the top of my tree along with the one I got last year.

post-105-0-19242300-1380202313_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-04827000-1380202321_thumb.jpg

Love your angel   a perfect lil shelf sitter to watch over a room.   love the pearls also on her feet.   I will have to look for that pattern.   Is it in a book or a website?

She's so beautiful! I like the beads idea even better than crocheting hands and feet - that's too much work, isn't it? :lol  :manyheart

Not really, but when I made this, I could not get the little nubs right.

TallGirl, I got the pattern from Apak.  She sent me the angel and the pattern.  You will have to ask her were you can get it.  I do think it is her pattern.

thankyou so much for your info   I have being doing a google image search for over an hour looking for this angel  lol

Not really, but when I made this, I could not get the little nubs right.

TallGirl, I got the pattern from Apak.  She sent me the angel and the pattern.  You will have to ask her were you can get it.  I do think it is her pattern.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived