Thank you for those who cared - Comfortghan request - friend dying of brain cancer

dr-mom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pam - Just wanted to let you know - I have been called away to Reliegh Durham for an emergency meeting for work. The soonest I can drop my squares in the post to you would be Thursday - for Friday delivery. Should I still send them??

I didn't/don't want to leave you waiting for me :(

I love my job - but darn it gets in the way sometimes just a bit too much.

Also sending you an email :)

I am still short so could sure use them - but don't mail them special deliver y =we will be gone to see them over the weekend I will take along what I have so he can see what I am doing - and will finish it when I have them all - thanks Pamela

Stacey and everyone I do really appreciate this so much - I called my friend on the weekend and told him all about each of you - and it made him laugh - first time in a long time his wife said - you know like dixie red head is making two , and crochet treasures is sending hers off this week and so on - thank you each one of you for bringing joy into his life - Pamela:knit

I was usingmy friends computer and never thught to log out and in under my own name - it is so very sad - she is left to care for these children = but as she says thank God she has the children - for her and to give her work to do - I will be there to help as much as I can but it is very hard - thank you each for caaring Pamela

i am the "clark" return address. i am so very sorry that your friend passed away- i hope the blanket will afford his wife & children some comfort- & for you, a therapeutic activity. may God bless you & your friend & her family.:2hug

:cheer

Dear Dr. Mom,

I would love to help you. I have been wanting to get involved in crochet for charity for a long time now. I have a special desire to help those individuals with cancer or families caring for them. I am a medical assistant in an oncology center here in Massachusetts. I used to make aphgans for our treatment rooms but jacho will not allow use to use them anymore. Since then I have been looking for ways to help. I can get started right now. Do you any preference as to the styles you are looking for?? Please email me with your address at ssilvas1@verizon.net

My name is Renee, and I look forward to helping you out. I am a better crocheter than a typist HA HA.....

My husband called today and will be bringing down the rest of the squares tonight - he said that squares came from Cowley, Johnson and Walde - I apologize that he did not give me first names or your nick names that you use here - I am going to stay with her a few days and help with the children - it is so hard to explain where daddy has gone and that he is not coming back - they are a strongly religious family and the children have been brought up in faith but it is still very hard..............

Please I want for you each to know how you have made this family feel loved - they choose to do something different in their lives adopting these children with tremendous needs and not always did their family and neighbors understand - Irene said that watching me put these together as she tries to handles things has given her such strength - I wanted to take a photo for you - but the camera is not here and well it is not a good time - I will try later thank you for understanding and for reaching out to someone that you do not know but reaching out in faith and love - each and everyone one of you is very special - Pamela

Archived