September Charity Get Together: 9/19 - 9/24

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the pep talk Cindy and Linda! Not only have I been working late but I am trying to put my craft room back together after the new flooring was put in and I have foster kittens. So I guess a low volume month should have been expected.

Darski, love the doll clothes.

Darski, love the doll clothes.

:eek... they aren't doll clothes.  I just use that doll to test newborn hats and sweater sizing  :wlol .  These are going to a charitable organization where one of my sons lives.  My first efforts on their behalf.

I just went back and looked at the larger version of the picture! Those are very pretty. I thought they were all doll sized but can see that the ones laying flat are bigger. I love the pink/red hat on the right. Looks very detailed.

Thanks for the correction.

A huge thank you to all those who participated in this month's charity CAL!!!  Your accomplishments are fabulous and will enrich the lives of all those who receive them!!   :applause  

Drum roll, please.   Here are this month's totals:

4 mini Christmas Stockings

1 Baby Doll Dress with Booties

2 Diaper Bags

2 Doll Wipes/Holders

2 Doll Changing Pads

2 Doll Bottles

1 Doll Blanket

4 Hats

5 matching Baby Sweaters with Hats sets

1 1/2 Prayer Shawls

17 Nine-Patch Squares assembled for Crib Quilt

1 Scarf

1 Cat Mat

YAY!!!   :clap    :clap    :clap   Hope to see you again next month.   :clap    :clap    :clap   It is sooo impressive to see what a group of us can do in just 6 days.  I am always amazed.  Great Job, everyone.   :clap    :clap    :clap 

Archived