Blogger is punishing me

jimbo

so it's been a couple months since I posted in my blog. And now it is giving me fits. It will let me post titles but no text. Tried again a few minutes ago and it let me post a title and some pictures but still no text.

Anyone else having Blogger trouble?

I'm wondering if it's my almost outdated Windows XP. Tried to update to Explorer 8 and it loads but won't run.

Wits end here, especially since I know NOTHING about Blogger and windows are those things you open when you need fresh air.

Venting

Jimbo

Good news!! I got it working by downloading google chrome and using that to access blogger. Kewel!!

Glad to hear you're sailing now!  I also had to switch to Google Chrome!  My hubby hates it, but he wasn't the one having trouble getting everything to work on MY Windows XP!!  Everyone I've talked to says that the Windows 7 and Windows 8 aren't as good as the Windows XP, so I think I'll stick with my XP!!!

Good for you! I was getting this "your browzer is unsupported" message and tried unsuccessfully to download Internet Explorer 8 and then in despiration tried the google chrome option. Now it's in my start up menu and ain't purty but it works.

what a relief.

Actually, I love Windows 7 and think it's just as awesome and stable as XP - even if it is a little different.

I HATE Windows 8.  I have no idea why they'd decide to put a tablet program on a laptop. 

Unfortunately, Microsoft forces us to upgrade.

Archived