Help! Japanese crochet pattern, can you decypher?

Yasmin Elliott

I have been looking at [link removed] for a peter pan collar on Pinterest. It's in Japanese but it has a chart, but the chart seems very confusing to me! I have started this project in the hope it might be better in practice but I can 't see how to get o the next row after the second set of chaining. this may be a long shot but hopefully you can help me make this beautiful collar. xx

Hihi... I might be able to help you with the pattern. I think there is some instruction in the kanji characters but the image is of too low resolution when I try to enlarge it to read the few words that follow two arrows after the mini diagram that show you the layout of the pattern. If you could post an image of higher resolution, I could help you take a look at the instructions.

We would love to help you, but we have to do so in accordance with copyright law. Our guidelines do not allow posting of or links to scanned images of patterns. Unfortunately, the link in question appears to be a scanned image someone has posted from a copyrighted source.

If you can find information about where the pattern was originally published, anyone who has a copy of that particular magazine or book may be able to help you.

Archived